• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nature of Main Pokemon Characters

ehh123

Reaction score
Which of the natures would you assign to Pokemon owned by a main character (and Meowth)?

The only place we could start are the event Pokemon based on the anime Pokemon's cast that had set natures, and even then there is no guarantee.

So far, the only Pokemon to get such treatment (and their respective natures are):

Ash
Pikachu: Two separate events: Naughty (2010 event) and Brave (2013 event). But if we remember in DP033, Pikachu actually liked the Sweet Honey so it could not possibly have a Brave nature. Only Pokemon with a speed-reducing nature (like Brave) dislike sweet food. So Naughty it is.

Unfezant: Hardy. 2010 event. It didn't seem that way when Pidove was first introduced, but once it evolved into Tranquill I believe the nature fits.

Scraggy: Adamant, 2011 event. Definitely.

Cilan
Pansage: Two events, much like Pikachu. Brave (2010) and Serious (2013). I think Brave fits Pansage more of the two; the only Pokemon on the BW main cast I could see with this nature is Ash's Snivy.

Iris
Axew: Naive, 2010 event. Definitely fits.

Serena
Fennekin: Hardy, 2015 event. Not too sure on this one, because Fennekin has sometimes shown that she is not hardy at all.

And that's it. The only other lead we have is Brock's Croagunk having a speed-reducing nature: Brave, Quiet, Sassy, and Relaxed. Of the four, Croagunk is most likely Quiet.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom