• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikari chuckled. "Ummm,"she began. She really wanted to train and the opportunity was right in front of her. Besides, the worst that could happen was hearing a 'no'.

"Professor Dirk.........are you able to proficiently control fire and ice?"she asked with low confidence in her voice.

"Okay then." Ellery turned around suddenly before throwing a kick at Jared. Jared was able tos ee thsi one coming though and proceeded to raise his arm to block the kick only to stick his fot forward and wheel around on the ground before stirking Ellery's jaw with his left fist.

"That didn't hurt." Ellery groaned, while Jared's punch indeed lacked that much strenght he was still surprised by his quick movements. "I thought you didn't like fighting.

"Why do people assume that just cause I don't like fighting I don't know how to throw a punch?" Jared raised an eyebrow.

"Umm....would it be possible if you could teach me how to control my fire and ice elements. And maybe help me acquire lightning? A girl with Angelic roots, especially one who is more of a battler, should've been able to control at least three elements by now."Hikari asked earnestly.

Desiree was sort of in the background watching Ellery train, since she didn't have much else going on she decided to support him and watch. She wondered if she should train, although training for what? Her powers couldn't defend her and normal martial skills could only do so much against a powerful demon or something.

Desiree looked up when she was spoken to "No, just watching my boyfriend train" Desiree commented. "Or do whatever you guys are doing" Desiree added

"I can help you master fire and ice." Dirk told Hikari. "No promises on helping you acquire lightning." He said before observing his two pupils. "Harder Jared. Quicker Ellery." He said, wanting to get the best from his new students.

"Wow thanks Dirk! I'll be a great pupil!"cried Hikari with joy. She looked at Caroline. "I've heard that Dirk has been through quite a lot in his past. To me, that means he can take on anything including the lack of control of my emotions as you saw when we battled Riley. I think he can handle my flaming temper."

Hikari walked towards Dirk awaiting his first command.

"I want you to close your eyes." Dirk told her in a gentle voice. "Clear your mind. Think of nothing else but the fire running through you. The inner fire inside you, the all-consuming fire that drives you." He was talking in an ethereal tone. "Now capture that fire. Control that fire. And then I want you to summon it and hold it in your hand."

Ciana was quietly walking around a wooded area. Her piercing blue eyes watched the environment around her arms if she felt someone was watching her. Both arms were in her cloak, tightly clutching something hidden. She tensed up at every noise; even the subtle vibrations in the air made her twitch. I can sense something off in this environment, but I cannot tell exactly what. Until it's taken care of, I won't be able to rest. She thought, carefully treading through the area.

Calvin and Camille had taken to meditating together to focus their powers. Being in each other's respective energy fields improved their tolerance to that type of energy, and seemed to influence each other's energy with their respective energy. Not to mention, it was great stress relief.

Hikari closed her eyes and started to relax. At first, she thought of nothing but the inner flame. The flaming aura was empowering. She took deep breathes while attempting to release fire, something she was unable to do. However, this inner flame turned into a horrible recollection. Everything harmonious started to fade. Her mental image was now herself surrounded by her old school in Snowpoint City. The school slowly burned down as she heard herself laughing with joy. She then shot more flames while other students escaped her wrath.

"NO MORE!!!"she yelled opening her eyes. A brief flame wall surrounded her and she paused. I failed, she thought.

"I'm sorry Dirk, thinking about flames caused me to have a bad memory.................."

Dirk had acted quickly, preparing to absorb the flames to protect the others. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "It is alright." He said softly. "We are just going to have to work through your memories and work past your negative experiences. I promise you that you can do it." He said encouragingly.

The touch from Dirk's heavy hand made Hikari warm inside. She grew a bright smile on her face. "Thank......you....I will make you proud!!!"

The sound of something being unsheathed was heard. "He's mine." Zephyr spoke icily to Hikari, suddenly very territorial about her mate, if the fingers on her raised left hand being replaced with super-sharp claws was any clue.

OOC: Zephyr catches on quickly. I was trying to get Hikari to go through an inevitable heart break in which results in the halt of her elemental powers fully developing. Still possible to do though. Seems like it's back off, or death.

IC: "I'm not trying to steal your mate Zephyr....................I'm just happy that he is training me......"she said with fear in her voice. She did not mean for her actions to cause any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom