• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well then sorry for trying to offer you help." Caroline hissed at Hikari before she began walking away. "Ungrateful brat." she muttered as she walked off.

"What's she so pi...damn it Jared!" Ellery yelled after being hit by Jared once more, the punch actually hurting this time. "You're holding a grudge cause of the singing thing aren't you?" Jared didn't reply, instead giving him a sly grin. "Damn y..." he groaned before receiving a kick. "Stop that!"

"I know." Ellery looked at Jared for a moment, his eyes staring at Jared attentively and waiting for his next move. Unfortunately it never came, it must've been five minutes till Ellery finally lost his patience and charged. "Now you don't move." he groaned and sent a blast of wind at him. Jared threw himself to the floor; only to land on his knee and throw himself back up before throwing a fist at Ellery; except this time the latter was able to catch it. "Hah!" Ellery yelled, only for him to be kneed int he gut by Jared.

"Crib's here." Alistair announced to Rose as he dragged the babies new crib into the house.

Rose nuzzled Alistair's neck as she placed his hands on her stomach.

"Nice feint." Zephyr said, taking out a "9" scorecard for Jared.

The hormonal devilress still looked at Hikari, watching as the girl progressed, and decided to snarl only if she gets a little too comfy with Dirk. It should be noted that demons make very protective mates, and expect jealousy to brew from them, especially if a demon is pregnant and a girl has the hots for the demon's mate, or vise versa if the demon is male.

"Caroline wait! Don't take it the wrong way!"Hikari cried chasing after her.

"But I never said you couldn't help me at all. For all I know your method for teaching me fire could be better........"responded Hikari trying to calm Caroline down.

Ciana continued walking until she heard sounds like something in pain, then turned to see a green ball of energy flying at her. With little time to dodge, she crossed her arms in front of herself and was sent sliding back. She looked to see what had attacked her, and saw an injured Budew caught in a network of vines. She got closer to see if she could someho free it, but the Bude attacked again before she could get close. This time, she was prepared, and jumped to the side to avoid it before gently reaching out to touch it. Once she did, she reached out with her mind to it. Please calm down, for I am not your enemy. She told it in her mind. I am going to find a way to free you from this, then your injuries will be healed. The Budew seemed to understand, and stopped trying to attack her. Satisfied, Ciana stood up and reached into her cloak, pulling out a dusty and damaged Poké Ball and opening it. From it, a Gardevoir appeared at her side.

How may I assist you? Gardevoir telepathized, looking between Ciana and the Budew.

I would like you to try and free this Budew from those vines, and then heal it. Ciana told her through ther telepathic link.

As you wish. Gardevoir replied, proceeding to make quick work of the vines with Magical Leaf. Once the Budew was free, Gardevoir then used Heal Pulse, quickly curing Budew of its injuries.

I thank you for your assistance in this matter, Gardevoir. Ciana telepathized, holding up the Poké Ball to recall Gardevoir.

Always a pleasure. Gardevoir replied before disappearing into the Poké Ball.

Ciana put the Poké Ball back into her cloak, then turned to the Budew, waved goodbye, and proceeded to leave the forest, her work there done. Unbeknownst to her, the Budew was following her.

Jared and Ellery looked at each other before they were once more striking against each other, deciding not to interrupt the sparring with any words. About ten minutes later both Ellery and Jared were staring each other down once more, their bodies sweating and some bruises on them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom