• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay." Ellery vanished from the couch before appearing inf ront of Dirk. "Could you stop assuming that already." he stated bitterly. "Stop treating me like some stupid stereotype just cause I have a different opinion or not and no I wasn't handed everything on a silver platter." he frowned. "Just cause I didn't have to kill doesn't mean I'm spoiled just cause I had somewhere to live in doesn't mean I'm some dumbass that doesn't know how to do anything I just besides how does this involve me? what does this fuckign problem even has to do with me hell it doesn't have anything to do with you so stop acting like some stupid justice hero or whatever the hell you see yourself as cause you're as selfish as all of us."

Dirk just looked bored. "Well I'm certainly no hero. Not by anyone's standard. I did what I had to do in order to keep a promise that a stupid little kid made to a scared little girl." He closed his eyes for a moment, going over the memory in his head. "I promised her that I'd do anything for her, that we'd beat the odds." He opened his eyes. "And just because our situation changed... I don't break a promise." He turned away from Ellery and began the walk to Daphne's apartment.

"What?!?" Daphne was shocked at what Dirk told her about Van and Rose. "You have to..."

"Of course." Dirk promised. "That's why I have my gear."

"Did you warn the teachers?" She asked.

"That's precisely who I'm saving Rose from." Dirk mused. Daphne pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Come home safe." She pleaded.

"Bitter words, Ellery." Lexie said.

"Damn it... If my powers weren't on the fritz, I'd help!" Zephyr hissed in frustration.

Dante got up and ran off. "Dirk, wait up!" He yelled when he saw the hitman.

"I just don't see why people have to get involved in things like that." Ellery sighed. "I mean if someone's already being sent out then what's the point of us even trying to go I'm tired of always seeing our family having to get involved with useless things that happen all over the world.'

"It's called 'doing the right thing' and 'the Samaritan Curse'. We want to save everyone and any one in trouble." Lexie said, crossing her arms.

"Hell yeah. I want to plug a bullet in that pig's head." Dante said, taking out his trusty Glock.

"For what I have in mind you're going to need something with a bit more range." Dirk had a pleased grin as he held out his trusty high powered rifle for Dante to take. "She can make any shot." Dirk promised about the big bad scoped rifle.

"Hello, beautiful." Dante said with awe, taking the sniper rifle.

"Sounds awesome." Sil said, smiling at the thought of a quaint picnic.

"What's the point." Ellery said and pocketed his hands. "I mean if you triumph then it's all good but if you fail? then what the person dies and everyone hates you and you end up hating yourself too." he stated bitterly. The truth is that ther ewas something else to himself, something even the rest of his family didn't know. "I'm being realistic and I end up getting reprimanded for no reason I know this seems really dramatic but sometimes it seems like people really just hate me for no reason."

"If the teachers don't do it first. These rounds treated with holy plants?" Dante asked, gently taking out the bullet inside with a rubber glove on.

"Then you strive yourself to not fail again. What you speak, that is not realism. What you speak is defeatism. If you fuck up, just rush to patch the situation up." Lexie said, taking out a throwing knife and started to sharpen it.

"What if you fuck up really badly, so much that someone you care about dies." Ellery stated bitterly before looking up at Lexie. "What you're just gonna shrug it off." he pocketed his hands slowly. "But that still doesn't solve why everyone's so bitter at me though, even my own family is."

"It will be an honor, then." Dante said, doing a classic Marine rifle salute without firing a round. He then reloaded the gun and strapped her to his back.

"Well, best be off." Dante said, cracking his neck. "I'll make sure he gets home." Dante said, saluting to Daphne.

"I can have Camille make a salad, and we'll have a bunch of fruit and sandwiches and whatnot." Calvin said before biting into a pancake. "I plan on doing some sparring today, too."

OOC: Oh no! I missed a lot. :(

Hikari decided to stay in her room in order to control her elemental powers better. She found a spot in the middle and meditated. During her meditation she followed Dirk's approach in finding her inner flame. However, she instead concentrated on having a feeling of euphoria hoping that her rage would not have to be bottled up.

"I know that look." Dirk muttered to Ellery. "Mess up the operation and you'll wish you'd never been born." Dirk muttered Ellery's ear.

"You're the best." Daphne smiled sweetly at Dante. She knew Dirk didn't need a babysitter but she didn't care about that. She just cared that Dante was being sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom