• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Am I close enough to have them yet?" Rose asked in pain, "I just need this pain to go away."

Ciana teleported in with Gardevoir, and looked around in confusion. Getting hit with a flood of painful emotions, she decided it was best to not be there, and quickly signaled to teleport back.

"What happened?" Calvin asked when Ciana reappeared. "Is everything okay?"

A site of childbirth is no place for a psychic Mage. I have a huge headache. Ciana wrote, holding her head.

"Oh, brother." Camille muttered, finding the bottle of headache pills and some cold water for her.

Rose took one deep breath and began pushing, squeezing Alistair's hand all the while. The pain was starting to become unbearable as she let out a scream.

"All right it's coming out." Maxine stated as she saw the first baby come out from Rose. She stretched her hands out softly and put the sheet under it as it came out. She then proceeded to clean it slightlya nd wrap the first blanket around it. "It's a boy."

"It's a boy Rose." Alistair repeated. "It's Gale."

Rose began sobbing happily as she held her newborn son. The infant was crying loudly, not used to being in the world.

"Hey, Gale," she whispered in-between her sobs, "I'm your mommy." she softly kissed the top of Gale's head, and gently stroked his ruby red hair.

"I know," Rose replied as she handed Gale to Alistair, "I feel the head coming out now..." she took a deep breath and began pushing heavily. She did everything she could not to scream, so she wouldn't frighten Gale.

OOC: I got to finish off a few college expenses today and one question, how long in RP time has the game been running? It seems pretty quick that Rose is delivering.

IC: Hikari looked at her phone about Rose having her babies. I think she is a teacher of mine, she thought. As an Angel she enjoyed seeing new life being born. A life was highly valued in her family and was not taken lightly. She walked over to the room where Rose was delivering her children but after the sound of her screams, she was frightened to go in. She proceeded to turn around and look for familiar faces around campus.

OOC:It's still the same day as it was yesterday and the reason for that is cause Rose's kids have vampire blood and have bene developing faste rthan normal babies, so they're already being born.

IC: You shouldn't have gone in." Caroline pointed out dryly as she saw Hikari walk back out.

"Here she comes!" Maxine exclaimed before she saw the second baby coming and proceeding to do the same thing she had done with Gale. "Here she is."

OOC: Sorry, playing Sims 2 and all, although I don't know much about birth except what I have seen in TV:p

"Just keep your breathing heavy and calm, think positive thoughts" Amber said holding Rose's hand as Maxine had taken over with delivering the babies. "Breathe in and out, like this" Amber said before doing a sort of huffing thing and counting.

"Thanks" Kathany simply said, again she had almost been excluded from this, she wondered if she was viewed as weaker then the other teachers, if she was she wished she could change that, and it just kept making her feel jealous of Amber.

"Last one to go and then you are all clear, you are doing great Rose" Amber praised her as she kept her calm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow? That sounds fast, and cool" Desiree commented before accepting the kiss. "I presume everything's alright then? That they saved her?" Desiree questioned.

"Something tells me I'm in trouble when it comes out." He laughed, having heard from Daphne some stuff that scared him. He'd much rather face down an entire company of military men than the unknown of being a father.

Rose, like with Gale, sobbed happily and held her close.

"Hey, Claudia," she whispered, "Welcome to the world...you're so beautiful." she whispered before looking at Kathany. "Would you like to hold her?"

Kathany noticed she was being talked to. "Sure, why not" Kathany said smiling "Gives me something to do" she whispered as she accepted the baby, holding her in the correct way. "She is adorable.. Wait.. she's not gonna want my blood is she?" Kathany asked as she realized she was holding a vampire baby.

"Kath, she's not going to hurt you, her fangs are way too small to even pierce your skin, plus she doesn't even have any, she was just born" Amber reminded her, Kathany shrugged her shoulders before talking to Claudia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great, sounds like all the drama's been solved and we can just hang out" Desiree said cheerily.

"Childbirth sounds scary though. And it is painful and cause death."said Hikari while cringing. She then started to remember that her own birth had caused her mother's death.
"I hope that I don't have to deliver babies anytime soon. My body may be as fragile as my mother's......."she paused and walked back to see Rose's joyous expressions from her first two babies. "She seems to be doing a good job though."

Rose nodded as she leaned forward and began pushing as hard as possible. She ended up growling in pain instead of screaming.

At the same time, Claudia opened her pale blue eyes and looked at Kathany. She seemed to be curious as to who was holding her since she knew it wasn't her mother.

"Well we can do what we were gonna do last night." Ellery smiled at Desiree as he held her close.

"Yeah it'll be okay." Alistair reassured Kathany.

"Okay Rose here comes the last one." Maxine stated as she grabbed the third baby carefully and wrapped the last blanket around her. "Here's the last one." she smiled before holding the third baby up.

"Well you never know." Caroline pointed out. "I mean You just gotta be positive."

Amber was only slightly startled by the growling but didn't let it stop her. "Come on, breath in and out, just one last one and you are free, they will be finally here" Amber encouraged her holding her hand again.

Kathany smiled at Alistair before looking at the child again. "Hi I am.. Um well Miss Kathany White, I am sure maybe in a couple of years, however long vampire babies age for, I will be one of your teachers" Kathany told the baby, not that she could understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom