• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose gently grabbed the third baby and looked at her. Another scarlet haired child. She gently nuzzled her baby and kissed the top of it's nose as the infant began crying.

"Amber Rosalie Rhodes," Rose whispered as she looked at the newborn, "Wanna say hi to daddy?"

Claudia still stared at Kathany, not understanding anything.

Dirk stepped outside for a cigarette. The fact that Rose was giving birth made him realize just how soon he was going to be a father. As such, he was stressed. He could admit to himself that he had no clue how to raise a child. The only reason he wasn't pulling his hair out due to the stress was because he knew that he had enough money stashed away to take care of his child should the worst happen.

"Well, I have a zero percent chance of that happening since I have no one to create a child with." explained Hikari. She looked inside Rose's room to see that all the babies were delivered. She had a bit of a smile on her face then continued to talk to Caroline.
"Three new lives were just born and they have a mother..............."An icy breeze started to surround her and the blissful feeling soon turned into sadness. Even though Hikari did not learn how to fully control her ice elemental power, she could at least control the distance so the babies would not be harmed.

"You never know you're still young." Caroline patted her shoulder inr eassurance.

"Well we can do what we were gonna do last night." Ellery smiled at Desiree as he held her close.

"Hey Amber." Alistair smiled sweetly at the baby before turning to Amber and chucklng. "I think Amber should hold her."

Now Amber looked more surprised "Wait Amber.. Did you name her after me?" Amber asked her eyes widened a bit while looking at the third child.

"Oh come on, you have got to be joking" Kathany said which caused Amber to look at her. "I said that out loud didn't I?" Kathany asked. "I mean.. Whee, she named a baby after someone she hasn't interacted with much.. And I am going to shut up before I cause more trouble" Kathany stated as Amber still looked at her before turning back to Rose, she didn't know what was wrong with her but planned on finding out later. She heard what Alistair said

"Sure, it would be an honor" Amber said accepting to hold the baby.

"I had this name picked out since I was a child," Rose stated as she looked at Alistair and Gale, "I love you."

Claudia could sense the tension that Kathany was emitting and began sobbing.

Rose sighed happily as she looked at Maxine, Kathany, and Amber.

"Thank you guys so much," she replied, "I don't think I could've made it without you three."

"Well, the name Amber is a pretty awesome name, isn't that right?" Amber asked little Amber. "See, some people think those with the name Amber will grow up.. well you are too young to know what, but that's not true, we grow up big and strong, and great battlers, you can bet you will be beating the pants off many Pokemon trainers" Amber said holding Amber now smiling upon on her. She looked up when the baby Kathany was holding starting crying.

"Oh no I am not mad at you, don't cry please? Come on, be calm, you are new to this world, be happy because it's a wonderful world" Kathany said sweetly trying to get her to stop. Amber was going to say something but she didn't want little Amber to begin crying, instead she said

"Just rock her a little and sing softly, that's what I used to do with my best friend's baby" Amber told her, Kathany looked at her now.

"I know what I am doing, you aren't the only one that can do things" Kathany retorted, she didn't like the way she was acting but she couldn't help it, something inside was just causing her to lash out. Sighing she rocked the baby a little and sung to her.

"I imagined you passed out on the floor," Rose giggled as she held Gale and nuzzled him closely. Gale was still crying when he opened his eyes and saw his mother; tears were falling from his face. Rose gently wiped the tears away and held him close. "Mommy's here, you're safe now."

Claudia was still crying, but it wasn't as loud as before.

"What should do I? She still crying" Kathany asked them as she sung softly still.

"Just keep talking to her in an reassuring voice and she will be fine, she just probably getting upset because you are snapping at someone who doesn't know what she has suddenly done wrong" Amber pointed out using her calm voice not to upset Amber. "Which, we will talk about later, but this isn't the place or time" Amber added.

"Alright" Kathany said in a softer but a little still annoyed voice. "See, it's okay, everyone's happy and all calm. Come on you want to see your Mum and Dad too?" Kathany asked as she sat gently on the edge of the bed next to Rose, still holding her but facing Claudia towards Rose and Alistair. "See, that's your Mummy and Daddy, they are good people" Kathany said still softly and sweetly.

"They are so cute, I can tell Amber is going to be quite a beautiful lady when she's my age.. And I will be sixty, wow" Amber said as she thought about it for a moment and then shook her head. She gave little Amber a small baby talk before singing gently Mama's got a mockingbird.

"I'm his mother," Rose replied softly, "He'll naturally feel safe with me. While you're at it, get some diapers and some clothes to put these babies in, so they won't be cold."

Gale sniveled as he buried his face into Rose's bosom. Rose smiled softly and fixed her shirt so that Gale could feed. Claudia saw Alistair and began sobbing as she looked at him.

"Oh, okay sure" Kathany said as she let Alistair take the baby, she glanced at Amber and wondered why little Amber seemed so content with her, yet Claudia wasn't with her, perhaps it was the tension. "I am glad you had the babies, but it appears I am no longer needed so good luck, and I will see you around sometime" Kathany said before she quickly left the room, Amber watched her go still trying to figure out what was wrong. She looked back down at little Amber singing softly still to her,.

Claudia sobbed softly as Alistair rocked her gently.

"Bye, Kathany," Rose replied as she saw the teacher leave, "I hope she'll be alright."

Amber had completely fallen asleep to the teacher's soothing lullabies.

"I am sorry about that, I honestly don't know what's wrong, Kathany isn't usually like that" Amber told Rose still wondering what had just happened, the last time she checked the two were just aces.

Once Ciana's headache subsided, she pulled the pizzas out of the oven. Meat lover's pizza's are done. Veggie lovers is going in now. She wrote afterwards, opening the windows.

"Affirmative." Calvin said, putting the next pizzas in. "Hey Sil, can you help Camille move the fruit and salad bowls to the other rooms?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom