• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need 2 Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericman

Reaction score
I need two Pokemon to finish my full dex of 719 (until Hoopa & Volcanion are released of course)
1 specifically to "Complete" the dex in the eyes of the game, and the other for my own collection purposes.

I'd of course prefer legitimate Pokemon.

I'd like:
Yveltal
Shaymin - which I realize is a very rare commodity, but if someone has a spare I'd be eternally grateful.

I can offer:
Gen 1: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo (have 2, 1 with Brave nature, 1 with Mild nature)
Gen 2: Raikou (have 2, one is Japanese, both shiny), Entei (Japanese - shiny), Suicune - Shiny, Celebi (received from GTS a couple years back)
Gen 4: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga (have 3, natures: Quirky, Adamant, Lonely.. Quirky one has Telepathy ability.. Adamant is shiny), Palkia (have 2, natures: Modest, Serious.. Serious one has Telepathy ability), Giratina
Gen 5: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem - Shiny

or any breedable Pokemon

I might be able to get you a yveltal. I'd like the shiny kyurem in return.
Edit: Actually, can I get the details on that celebi (ID, OT etc)? I might want that instead.

Last edited:
The Celebi I have is:
(And keep in mind I got him through some GTS stuff back a few years so it wasn't legitimately obtained by me)

OT: GAMESTP
ID: 02271
LV: 50
Nature: Modest
Ability: Natural Cure

HP: 175
Attack: 108
Defense: 120
Sp. Atk: 132
Sp. Def: 120
Speed: 120

Thanks! And thanks for the yveltal! I'm now only short the one pokemon for all 719, too bad it's one of the most rare.

If you're ok with cloned pokemon, i can clone my shaymin to give you one in exchange for the shiny kyurem.

Yeah I can deal with having a cloned Shaymin. I can't imagine anyone who have a legit one would easily part with it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom