• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Need an audio player.

Red Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know of a free audio program that will run on a mac (PowerPC) that can play songs backwards? I'm assuming this isn't an incredibly popular feature because I have 5 different audio programs (3 players, 2 editors) and none of them appear to have this function. My grandfather's old computer had a program that could do reverse audio but I don't remember what it was called.

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
Instead of using an audio player, you could use an editor and manually reverse the files to play them. I don't know of any players that do this myself (WMP has a play speed function, but I don't think it goes below 0 or runs on a Mac) but the editor will work.

Try something like Audacity.

Something
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently Audacity is really good at doing just about everything. Well, at least the beta build for Windows 7, because I don't have Audacity and my sister has the Windows 7 one.