• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

need help deciding which one to be!

Lot the pikachu

Well-Known Member (pika, pika!)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
cause i feel like i don't know anymore :bulbaFacepalm:o_O

ddzl2fe-6aaa3483-1a05-4b54-8aed-25a608de8d8a.png
tamami the eevee (my eevee-sona) by akarifan25 on DeviantArt
but i've been her for sooo long....:bulbaFacepalm: o_O the last remake ''this one'' was Jun 17, 2020 '''the first version of her was:
tamami_the_eevee__my_eeveesona___old_design__by_akarifan25_dcqbu6m-fullview.jpg
Tamami the eevee my eeveesona old design by akarifan25 on DeviantArt ''although, this is my younger version of myself in eevee pokesona form''

my_new_pokesona__char_by_akarifan25_dfr31xp-fullview.jpg
My New Pokesona, Char by akarifan25 on DeviantArt
riolu *cause it would probably make it easier to have her draw if i wanted & put outfits on her....:bulbaWave: but then... tamami is quite easy to draw... but i want aposable thumbs for me to hold things properly... ''if riolus have thumbs, that is''
i love eevee, but i also love riolu :bulbaLove:

please do tell me in the comments :bulbaWave:

Last edited:
you know.... i may or may not have decided on what to do...

here, have a look at this... i revamped herself a bit -
my_eeveesona___sha_s_age_line__update__by_akarifan25_dfr89fx-fullview.jpg

also... umbreon as a test ''to see how i look as one'' -
my__tamami_s__complaints_____by_akarifan25_dfr84zr-fullview.jpg
sha__as_a_umbreon__just_a_test_to_see_how_i_look__by_akarifan25_dfr85kz-fullview.jpg
she (i) might evolve the day/during the night after my up-coming birthday... which is on april 2nd... cause i'll probably feel happy, then.... how do i look? :bulbaLove:

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/85909552/my-eeveesona-family-and-friends-updated ''this holds mareep, deerling & vulpix pokesonas... but i think i've scrapped them''

i'm so torn!!

which one do i want to be:

also... do mew's have opposable thumbs? someone please answer that question...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom