• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help finishing Pokedex with Pokemon Violet Pokemon

Dr. Gro 3001

Reaction score
Hello. So, I want to apologize in advance. I have never created a thread in the forums. So if this is the wrong place to post this type of thread or ask the questions, my apologizes. I have Pokemon Scarlet and I need help finishing the Pokedex for the game. I don't really intend to complete a living Pokedex, but I would love to try to complete this games' Pokedex. I am missing these Pokemon that are exclusive to Pokemon Violet.

Misdreavus, Gulpin, Swalot, Bagon, Shelgon, Drakloak, Passimian, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Iron Bundle, Iron Jugulis, Iron Moth, Iron Thorns, Miradon

If someone would be able to help me with these Pokemon, I would be eternally grateful. If there is something, someone wants for Pokemon Scarlet, I would be more than happy to help you out as best as I can.

I don’t really know how to help you, but for all of the Pokémon listed up to Clawitzer, you would probably have to transfer from Pokémon Bank to Pokémon HOME (or from Poké Transporter to Pokémon Bank to Pokémon HOME), then you’d be able to get them. As for the rest of them, I’m not really sure since I don’t primarily play Violet (I play the other version) but you might need to progress a lot in the game to get Miraidon.

Last edited:
I don’t really know how to help you, but for all of the Pokémon listed up to Clawitzer, you would probably have to transfer from Pokémon Bank to Pokémon HOME (or from Poké Transporter to Pokémon Bank to Pokémon HOME), then you’d be able to get them. As for the rest of them, I’m not really sure since I don’t primarily play Violet (I play the other version) but you might need to progress a lot in the game to get Miraidon.
So, I don't actually have Pokemon Home or really even have the Pokemon from those games. I wanted to see if someone would be able to trade some of these Pokemon to me. As for Miraidon, I have Pokemon Scarlet, so it is unavailable to me.

I have both versions, but I don’t have either of the legendaries on my team
I have a Gulpin in AS, but I’d have to get the Premium Plan so I can send it to HOME and then to Scarlet or Violet if you want me to trade it to you (the Premium Plan costs money)
I guess your only hope now is the GTS (and let’s be real, the GTS there is probs better than Gen 6 and Gen 7 GTS, I haven’t actually tried the GTS in Gen 9)

Last edited:
I'm a Violet player and have the Premium Plan in HOME. I can trigger a Union Circle and allow you to catch the Violet exclusives yourself, or just the usual trading (but I can't help you with Miradon).

Use pokemon home on mobile to trade. I used violet exclusives to trade for scarlet exclusives. It really helps(and you have to be willing to trade your second miraidon).

I have completed my Pokedex in Scarlet and I have all the Pokemon you have listed. I have the Violet paradox pokemon but I can't give them to you, although I am willing to lend them for Pokedex completion.
While I do appreciate that offer, I would still like to at least have one of each of the Paradox Pokemon from Violet on my game. The exception would be Miraidon. I would totally be fine trading Miraidon back after registering it in my Pokedex.

I’d catch them all for you if I had Violet. My offer still stands for the rest of the Dex. Cheers!
If you were will to trade Miraidon to me, I would give it back, just to complete that Dex entry. If you are unable to or unwilling, I understand.

Try catching the opposite (example: Pessimism and Oranguru) and keep hitting the Link Trade until you get someone who understands. I got lucky, and finished the dex. Now I've got the 6 Mythicals left for National

After much haggling on the GTS I have a Miraidon. I'm also willing to part with my Violet paradox pokemon. I don't mind letting then go as I can always trade for more. Let me know if or when you wish to trade.
Ok! I got into trouble with my parents, so I can't play Scarlet until September. I also am only missing Ce!ebi, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, Meltan, and Melmetal, so I won't need the Violet paradoxes for my National Dex. Thanks for the thought, though!

After much haggling on the GTS I have a Miraidon. I'm also willing to part with my Violet paradox pokemon. I don't mind letting then go as I can always trade for more. Let me know if or when you wish to trade.
I am fine with trading the Miraidon for my Koraidon for Pokedex completion and if you want the Miraidon back after the fact, that is fine with me. As for the Paradox Pokemon, we could discuss that if you don't want to lose them on that file. Otherwise, would you be interested about talking about the trading tomorrow after/around 8pm Central Time? (I used Central Time because I live in that time zone)

I am fine with trading the Miraidon for my Koraidon for Pokedex completion and if you want the Miraidon back after the fact, that is fine with me. As for the Paradox Pokemon, we could discuss that if you don't want to lose them on that file. Otherwise, would you be interested about talking about the trading tomorrow after/around 8pm Central Time? (I used Central Time because I live in that time zone)
Ok, I read that other post and now realize that you wouldn't be able to trade for those right now. If you are still willing to trade for some of those Pokémon in September, I wouldn't mind taking you up in that offer. Though, I will still try to complete the Pokedex going forward.

Ok, I read that other post and now realize that you wouldn't be able to trade for those right now. If you are still willing to trade for some of those Pokémon in September, I wouldn't mind taking you up in that offer. Though, I will still try to complete the Pokedex going forward.
Are u talking to me? A bit hard to tell.

Yes, but I am not sure if that is from you or Mythra the Aegis.
That's from me. I don't need any Pokemon (except for Celebi, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, Meltan, Melmetal, and almost any shinies). If you have Pokemon your willing to give me, I'll contact you when I get my games back.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom