• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need Help Making a Breeder's Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Storm

Summoner of Lightning
Reaction score
hey I'm trying to make a dream team for a pokemon breeder, but I'm having trouble choosing. Here's what I've got so far for candidates. If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell me.

CANDIDATES
Lopunny
Azumarill
Rapidash
Jumpluff
Mantine
Torterra
Gardevoir
Altaria
Milotic
Chimchar
Staraptor
Vespiqueen
Floatzel
Ambipomb
Butterfree
Marshtomp

(Please keep in mind that I'm referring to a pokemon breeder like seen in the anime, not like the trainer type from the games)

Last edited:
Not sure what, exactly, you're trying to do here, but this really seems like something best suited for the blogs. Unless it's a fanfic thing, then I'm sure they can help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom