• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help w/National Dex

Luthien

Monster Collector
Reaction score
Hi!

I am a looong way of completing the National Dex, I need it so I can obtain the Shiny Charm.
In exchange for helping me I can help with evolution trades or give HA Sneasel, Froakie or Fennekin. I already tried GTS, but it was a failure as most people want legendaries.
To go a little faster, I'm gonna need help in getting pokemon who only evolve at high level and friendship.
The list is long, but I'll break it in sections as I go:

-Togetic (Togekiss too)
-Roserade
-Leavanny
-Swoobat
-Elgyem
-Beeheyem
-Natu
-Politoed
-Sudowoodo
-Sunflora
-Wooper
-Unknown
-Pineco
-Mantine
-Scizor

Keep in mind, I can return all of them to you if you want to. Also, if you need help with your dex, let me know so I can search if I have them.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi!

I am a looong way of completing the National Dex, I need it so I can obtain the Shiny Charm.
In exchange for helping me I can help with evolution trades or give HA Sneasel, Froakie or Fennekin. I already tried GTS, but it was a failure as most people want legendaries.
To go a little faster, I'm gonna need help in getting pokemon who only evolve at high level and friendship.
The list is long, but I'll break it in sections as I go:

-Togetic (Togekiss too)
-Roserade
-Leavanny
-Swoobat
-Elgyem
-Beeheyem
-Natu
-Politoed
-Sudowoodo
-Sunflora
-Wooper
-Unknown
-Pineco
-Mantine
-Scizor

Keep in mind, I can return all of them to you if you want to. Also, if you need help with your dex, let me know so I can search if I have them.
Thanks.
I've got a leavanny I can trade u. Any chance u have a seedot or mawile? Maybe a torchic or either of it's evolutions?

I've got a leavanny I can trade u. Any chance u have a seedot or mawile? Maybe a torchic or either of it's evolutions?

I already have a Leavanny, finished this list yesterday - thank you for offering. I will post new ones in a while.
But I DO have Torchics! I have currently a Combusken which I was planning on leveling up. Do you want to trade it for your dex, then return it to me so I can keep leveling it up? Lol. Or I can easily breed you one.

I need Samurott, Torterra and Infernape (Plus their previous evolutions).

Probably going to get ignored just like when I posted the original list, but it's worth a shot.
After a week of hard work, I am in need of ONLY FOUR to complete my Dex:

-Armaldo
-Cradily
-Hippodon
-Rayquaza (that can go to Y version) - WILL return.

I need the three non-legionaries as permanent trades (so I can keep using them for future Dex). I can give Torchic with Speed Boost, Sneasel with Pickpocket or Protean Frokies - just ask!
Thanks.

As long as you don't need any special IV spread I can get you all three of their base forms as well as the Rayquaza

As long as you don't need any special IV spread I can get you all three of their base forms as well as the Rayquaza

I just need the pokes! Nothing special! It's just for the Dex. I can give back the Rayquaza, I have one, but for some reason I can't pass it from ORAS to Y....I'll give it back to you! Something you are looking for?
I only need Rayquaza, Cradily and Armaldo!

Heart Scale/PP Up/PP Max work fine for me. When will you be available?

I just need the pokes! Nothing special! It's just for the Dex. I can give back the Rayquaza, I have one, but for some reason I can't pass it from ORAS to Y....I'll give it back to you! Something you are looking for?
I only need Rayquaza, Cradily and Armaldo!
you need to delete the move dragon's decent if you want to bring Rayquaza to X or Y unless it's hacked.

Will be on for the next couple hours! Already added you! :)

Thanks, Ash!

Pleasure doing business with you m'lady. Have a wonderful evening.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom