• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help with a smash experiment

How much did the AI exhibit the listed qualities or use similar methods?

• Extremely often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairly often

• From time to time

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rarely/Never

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan548

Dance the Mamushka
Reaction score
I'd like to request any Smash 3DS players who do not often play standard Samus a lot play a few rounds against a level 5 Samus bot, and record the major events, move and combo preferences, and other significant details caused due to the bot's AI.

A few things I'm looking for in particular:
  • Leading off with a projectile attack followed by a rush
  • Liberal use of morph ball bombs when descending
  • Extended storage of a fully charged shot (especially if released to act as a fast smash attack)
  • Frequently uses dodges to lead into attacks
  • Uses missiles and charge shots together
  • Generally high aggressiveness

Please post below, and thank you for your cooperation ^_^

Just smash and post an overview of the battle, looking in particular for the listed traits from the AI

Can I have your Friend Code so I can just send you the videos instead of posting the overview?

Here's mine.

3DS Name: DJ Omega
Friend Code: 5026 4754 1861

Last edited:
Before anything: Did you need me to play as Samus against another Samus? Or was I allowed to use any character I want? I'm kinda confused about what you said in the first post.

Play as any character against one level 5 AI samus.

Perfect. Then I'll send then to you right now. I saved 5 videos so you can study them. Let me know if you need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom