• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help with cloning a shiny Kyogre.

NuvemaHillShipperSonic!

"All systems full power!"
Reaction score
I need help with cloning a shiny Kyogre. I need 3 copies plus the original. You can have one of the clones as payment.

If anyone can help me, I will appreciate it!

I can clone it for you! I an a cloner and I am actually lookin for people who want or need a permanent cloner!

edit: @NuvemaHillShipperSonic!; sorry forgot to tag you. Also please tag me so I can know you answered fast

Last edited by a moderator:
@ @Pheonixwing All right. Here is my Platinum FC:
Friend Code:4470-5629-3844.
Name:Nick.

Edit:Sorry it has taken me a while. This is my first time using the mention system.

Last edited:
Ok well it's Is kinda bed time how ever if u trade methe original then I will trade it back. I am Tara in the game and my friend code is 3955 3755 6262. Can u trade it to me now? I will giv it back to you. The tommarow I can get you the clone. I the way I clone is weird an I can't do it instantly. Plus I am in bed and I dot think I can get the clone yet.@NuvemaHillShipperSonic

I will probably have you original for like 7 minutes then return it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in est time. I think gmt -5 or something. Also since it is Friday today I can stay up about 2 or 3 hours more than last night.
@NuvemHillShippeSonic

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom