• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer17

Pirate King
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Am making a RPG Game for the forums (here), and I heavily need a good number of dedicated & active Helpers. Age doesn't matter as long as you act mature :p If you love RPG plus Pokemon and wish to help in any way possible, I welcome you to PM me with rough details about yourself (Name, how you wish to help, how much time you can spend, etc). You may also express your interests here, and then add me on AIM @ PokeFan17 if you wish to know a lot more details about the Game. Thanks!

@samedwards I believe the reason why this topic hasn't gathered much replies, is because how vague my introductory post was. NOT TO WORRY. It's not a RPG Maker Game or a Programmable game xD It's a Large Scale Forum Game, something like KPU, URPG, Fizzy Bubbles, etc. I shall make another topic here, with details this time round. Look forward to it! :)

Ohhoho. Just you wait, sir. I'll be inviting quite the people (some suggested by HiPs) when the new thread emerges.

Well, when you get a plot idea out I would have no problem assisting...If you'd like I would be interested in assisting in anyway, either by writing or co-gming...whatever you need :)

Well, when you get a plot idea out I would have no problem assisting...If you'd like I would be interested in assisting in anyway, either by writing or co-gming...whatever you need :)

The thing is, I have worked out a lot of details; you'd be really surprised when you see the new thread, and yes, I will be needing a lot of helpers (my staff basically) to run/take care of the game :) There were others who expressed their interests as well. You might know them.

@dark fawful @Mouthful of Gold @JakkuEbansu

Master Mew, I was just about to send you a VM xD

Last edited:
The prospective scale of this RP seems intriguing... I wouldn't mind helping out, if you need it.

dark fawful : Of course! Which is why I tagged you here in the first place x)

Renewal : I hope I don't disappoint you and many others here whose interest I've perked. The formal thread is on its way. This will be closed soonish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom