• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need Shaymin 4 Pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom16

Shadow Pokemon Master.
Reaction score
Hello, I need a request from anyone who would be willing to give me a shaymin. I have caught 717 pokemon, every single except 1. I need a Shaymin. It turns out that the last Shaymin form black 2 was actually a action-reply pokemon, so I can't transport it over to X an Y. I really need a Shaymin, I have a Shiny eevee or Pikachu that I can give for it. Or you can just trade it over and then trade back that works for me.

I don't care who or what IV's they're or even if it's shiny. Sorry that I'am not making very good offer's but everything that I have I kinda what to keep and rise them for the future, and I kinda want it soon too.

MOD NOTE/EDIT: Dolce here, I closed the thread since I helped Phantom16 out with this. So it's a completed trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way I also have a Lugia that is hidden ability. I don't really plan on using that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom