• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need some EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldapsychology

Reaction score
Mew

Jirachi

Manaphy

Shaymin

Arceus

Keldeo

Melotta

Genesect

Have practically a whole Dex! Even some copy regular legendaries since I have a whole Dex I have 2 of most legendaries. I have AS and plan to get OR for Christmas. Doing another run through X if anyone wants my Xerneas. I have 2 Celebi. 2 of most legends dogs,birds gen 2 covers gen 5 covers gen 4 covers gen V trio genies gen 4 trio doubles of those as well. Take your pick! :) Oh and 2 Deoxys. Rayquaza might as well getting OR for Christmas. :) I'll give him up. :) Oh and the "whole Dex thing" want some lv. 1 babies of practically ANYTHING I'll help you there too. I haven't ever got into the IV/EV scene but since I rushed through AS so fast and plan to finish up my Dex with OR I might spend the next couple months trying my hand at the competitive scene. :)

Mew

Jirachi

Manaphy

Shaymin

Arceus

Keldeo

Melotta

Genesect

Have practically a whole Dex! Even some copy regular legendaries since I have a whole Dex I have 2 of most legendaries. I have AS and plan to get OR for Christmas. Doing another run through X if anyone wants my Xerneas. I have 2 Celebi. 2 of most legends dogs,birds gen 2 covers gen 5 covers gen 4 covers gen V trio genies gen 4 trio doubles of those as well. Take your pick! :) Oh and 2 Deoxys. Rayquaza might as well getting OR for Christmas. :) I'll give him up. :) Oh and the "whole Dex thing" want some lv. 1 babies of practically ANYTHING I'll help you there too. I haven't ever got into the IV/EV scene but since I rushed through AS so fast and plan to finish up my Dex with OR I might spend the next couple months trying my hand at the competitive scene. :)

I have everything on your list you're asking for but what I would really like in return is a certain egg move pokemon if you can do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom