• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Needed: Foreign, Male Ralts with Decent IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampertShoes

Sweet Kiss!
Reaction score
Hi, all! I'm trying the Masuda Method and I need the said Ralts in order to do that. (Unless you happen to have a foreign female in a dream ball?)
Anyhow, I don't have a ton to offer, but we can discuss it. =]

I have a Korean Male Ralts with at least 4 to 5Vs. I'll have to check my PC box to see the exact stats, but it has Telepathy and the egg move Shadow Sneak, too. I'll edit my post when I'm able to check.

I'd like a decent male from the Bug egg-group.

I can simply breed for one with the egg moves Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond. As for what I'd like in return, we'll talk about that later (if you accept my offer, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom