• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Needles.

Are you afraid of needles?

• Total voters
I would rather not get shots, but they don't bother me that much as I've already got a bunch of shots before.

Actually, blood draws are better in my opinion than a vaccination.
Blood draws-A tiny needle gently draws blood out of you.
Vaccination-A crazy nurse drives a sharp metal needle through your flesh and pushes out dead/dying viruses that were previously insde a horse, into your bloodstream.

NEEDLES!? WHERE!?-panicks-

The only good thing about needles is when the nurse asks if you might be pregnant first. If I wasn't so busy being scared I might say,
"Hm... well... um... I'll get back to you on that one, 'kay?"

I hate needles! I can't stand the fact that something is being poked into my arm, and I hope I never have to get an IV.

I don't put up a fight when I have to get one anymore, but I always ask the nurse so many question out of slight fear. The first thing I always ask is how long will it hurt. And in the case of the one I just got...3 days.

Depends on the needle.
I'm terrified of syringe needles, but I don't mind getting pierced or tattood with a needle.

...actually i find them comforting. Whenever i get mad and don't have a metal file or knife around, i just prick myself to relieve anger and stress instead of blowing up.

I dislike needles, simply because they are very painful, and imagining it poking me is quite a painful thought. Of course, that does not mean I devote my life to avoiding them. It's part of life. What's more, even video game characters hate needles, because they hurt too! (Megaman will agree with this one, definitely)

Also, I suggest your poll options to exclude the swear words. I know you want to put them, but not everyone swears here. If you don't want to change, it's fine by me, but I am just telling you what I think.

Vaccination-A crazy nurse drives a sharp metal needle through your flesh and pushes out dead/dying viruses that were previously insde a horse, into your bloodstream.

Oh god, that is so true. And another thing, IV's also suck as I had to be poke TEN FUCKING TIMES. They couldn't fine a good vain. D:

I hate needles! I can't stand the fact that something is being poked into my arm, and I hope I never have to get an IV.

I don't put up a fight when I have to get one anymore, but I always ask the nurse so many question out of slight fear. The first thing I always ask is how long will it hurt. And in the case of the one I just got...3 days.

I hope to god you don't have to either.

And you're lucky, I still need people to hold me down.

Also, I suggest your poll options to exclude the swear words. I know you want to put them, but not everyone swears here. If you don't want to change, it's fine by me, but I am just telling you what I think.

I thank you fir the suggestion, but that who I am. And I don't really care who likes it or not. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I really don't mind needles or the use of them on me, but I do need to look away when I'm getting poked. I just can't stand the visual of the needle penetrating the skin. *shiver*

I used to be super afraid of needles as a child, but over time, the initial shock and fear wore off and now I enjoy them. It's like candy to me and I can't wait for my next shots lol.

I've been scared of needles since I was a toddler. When I got my 2 year shots, I was screaming and crying REALLY loud, and my mom had to hold me while the nurses vaccinated me. But I was calm when I got my meningitis shot when I turned 11 last year.

Geez, watch the language in the poll options.

But yeah, I pretty much loathe needles. Lucky thing I'm not allowed to give blood.

I used to be afraid of them when I was little, but now I don't mind at all.
I just need a stress ball or something to squeeze lol.

Thanks.

Why is there no "I am erotically stimulated by needles" option?

Used to be deathly afraid, but now I don't mind them as much.

I am so afraid of them. The sensation of something going into my veins... it's just the worst.
I don't have my ears pierced because it freaks me out.
And flu shots... I have to get one when I travel to Japan. I am absolutely dreading it...

Back
Top Bottom