• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Re: Ash/Iris shipping thread

Wishipping!!!!!!!!!! D:
The_new_girllll_by_Endless_Summer181.png

Lol.. It's from endless-summer from deviantart right??

So, may I call this shipping Palmshipping? Because I think her hair just like a palm tree (just like the fanart said too)

Just kidding..
I vote pencilshipping
Or bestwishipping..

Nya, I don't think I'm going to support this shipping. Because I'm huge Pokeshipper. Perhaps there will be many other guys to ship Iris with :D

If Angie never shows up again, I'll probably ship this.

But then again, that would probably change when we meet Ash and Iris's various rivals in Isshu.

I've been calling it Leakshipping, mostly because the leak of her character art caused such a huge wankfest at Serebii.net. There was racefail and everything in that thread... lot of fighting over a leaked image. I don't think a leak has had that much controversy.

@Lovely Complex
Loving that comic. 10/10.

I personally think this pairing is interesting better than Ash/4chan. But as for the name that's pretty hard.

I think either Pencilshipping or Bestwishshipping would do for me.

Btw, this really should be Bestwishshipping or Bestwishesshipping because you know... Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping...

Btw, this really should be Bestwishshipping or Bestwishesshipping because you know... Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping...
Yes, But Thinks That This Ship Names Have are Reduced like Anothers Ship Names of Ash x Main Girl Series ... Sounds Weird Pocketmonstershipping or AdvancedGenerationshipping... "Best Witches" Is Short difference to Anothers Pokemon Anime Series... But Short is Best... Wishshipping, Wishesshipping, Bestshipping,Isshushipping,BWshipping..Etc, Etc...

Me shipping them depends on their dynamics.
Dynamics is More Important For Like or Dislike this Ship...can every Good, But hour the interact is Ugly...>_<

They could finally make Satoshi mature~
Osama bin laden is captured...xD, Is Very Very Very Difficult That they make to Ash Mature...

Sorry For my English :(

So far, I like your name the best.
Its not being mean ><
If yah don't like the ship fine, I just hope you don't keep saying it in the thread once it starts up sheesh.
And just cuz the girl has big hair doesn't mean a thing gah.

Allow me to throw a spanner in the works. A lot of people on Livejournal have been calling the pair Kuipershipping. The Kuiper Belt is a short-period comet, a comet being a shooting star. You tend to WISH upon shooting stars, the name of the new anime series is Best WISHES...

I'm not going to lie, it is an extremely strong contender and it shouldn't be counted out.

Well that name, i think matches the title as for now. i mean the title is going to be "Pokemon, Best Wishes." i think it a good name, it does match the title and plus its a catchy pun. Bestwishshipping doesn't seem to appeal to me much. ^^;

Now that I think about it, Iris x Ash seems pretty cute. If it's done well, it might even tie up with my love for AdvanceShipping.

Also, there was that leak that we got yesterday. It may be real or fake, but it states that Ash will be a sort of 'knight' to Iris. I just found that pretty interesting.

And WishfulShipping sounds like a good name for this pairing.

Now that I think about it, Iris x Ash seems pretty cute. If it's done well, it might even tie up with my love for AdvanceShipping.

Also, there was that leak that we got yesterday. It may be real or fake, but it states that Ash will be a sort of 'knight' to Iris. I just found that pretty interesting.

And WishfulShipping sounds like a good name for this pairing.

What leak? o_O I'm a Pokeshipper but this shipping also seems interesting. Link please?!

Thank you OneOfTheDragons!

Wow, that sounds really interesting. I was never really interested in Advanceshipping because of Drew or Pearlshipping just cause I don't think it makes any sense, so I've been a Pokeshipper... But this seems pretty cool, Ash becoming her knight and all :D

Thank you OneOfTheDragons!

Wow, that sounds really interesting. I was never really interested in Advanceshipping because of Drew or Pearlshipping just cause I don't think it makes any sense, so I've been a Pokeshipper... But this seems pretty cool, Ash becoming her knight and all :D

I think I remember someone saying that Iris only calls Ash her knight because she uses old terms of language.

If it really is true, it's still really cute. And I have a feeling that this pair will get more 'focus' then the previous Ash ships.

Yah I like the idea of Iris still calling Ash her knight.
It sounds so cute ^^

Daisuke: I think I remember someone saying that Iris only calls Ash her knight because she uses old terms of language.
Would you be referring to the honorific "-dono", #Daisuke#? (It is my understanding it can be translated as "sir", as in "Sir Satoshi".)

Last edited:

Kuipershipping is the cutest name, so my vote is definitely going towards that.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom