• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Re: Ash/Iris shipping thread

Took someone long enough.

Anyways, I was thinking PencilShipping, since the two were revealed together in penciled beta art.

Until I see it in the anime and I like Iris, I won't be 'shipping this. But so far Iris isn't doing too much for me. Dx

Though I do like the name Pencilshipping.

Since the other Satoshi ships are based on the name of the show, I was thinking BestWishShipping since Wishshipping is already Masato/Jirachi and naming a ship Bestshiping is just asking for trouble.

and naming a ship Bestshiping is just asking for trouble.

XD That's so true.

I do like the idea of naming it Pencilshipping. That's a cool name.

I highly doubt I'll be shipping Ash with her, though. The only girl I'll ship him with is Misty, though I have no problem shipping him with a bunch of guys. :D But depending on Iris's personality and how she and Ash interact...I dunno. We'll see.

Last edited:

Pencilshipping? I like it.

I think the pairing has potential. I just need to see her in the anime before I make judgements.

Took someone long enough.

Anyways, I was thinking PencilShipping, since the two were revealed together in penciled beta art.

Well, it just meant its confirmed that Ash will be going to the next region.
So, Ash/Iris shipping will be formed.

Until I see it in the anime and I like Iris, I won't be 'shipping this. But so far Iris isn't doing too much for me.

THIS. But I'm still waiting until it shows her personality before I have a knee-jerk "omg i h8 her 4eva ;_____;" reaction, though.

There's still a tiny, tiny possible I could like it. Emphasis on tiny. :x

Nah, Pencilshipping is best.

I was going to go with Isshushipping myself, but it makes more sense this way.

A poll should be made!

Okay.

Pencilshipping is still a good name

I think the name should have something to do with that girls' massive hair.

BadHairDayShipping ?
That... works well.

So we got three possible choices, before she is even out. We haven't even seen her outside of consept art.

Does this happen all the time?

How about Witchshipping since I've seen a lot of people compare her to a witch

Me shipping them depends on their dynamics. If they travel together without a third wheel, then maybe there are more chances for romantic stuff. They could finally make Satoshi mature~

I think I won't be shipping this, but if there's gonna be a new guy on the show I'll propably ship Iris with him :D

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom