• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Yes, please lets get back to Negaishipping I saw some new scenes of them together from the preview. They look so cute together, some one in the episode discussion thread said they saw Iris blush asking him to shake her hand or some thing? I hope some one posts that image, I'd love to see it.

It's a bit hard to see, but here you go:

Screenshot2010-09-16at121008PM.png

This ship is already off to a good start. :)

Awe man thank you so much, mind if I use that one and put it in my signature?
Your right, it does seem to be starting out great ^^

I support Negaishipping.

Iris = Ghetto Misty

Negaishipping = Pokéshipping version 2.0

I actually agree with this, I'm mainly a Pokeshipper, but this shipping shows a hell of alot of potential. If it goes well then I'll probably switch sides, but seriously, can you imagine if Negiashipping actually works out? I wouldn't want to be in the shipping section if that day comes.

Also, Iris isn't black, she's more like Brock.

Awe man thank you so much, mind if I use that one and put it in my signature?

Sure, go ahead.

Satoshi and Iris really had the cutest interactions in that special. She seemed a bit annoyed with him first, but it looks like once they get to know each other they'll have great chemistry.

Sure, go ahead.

Satoshi and Iris really had the cutest interactions in that special. She seemed a bit annoyed with him first, but it looks like once they get to know each other they'll have great chemistry.

They will have great chemistry, though after some random person tried to check you with a pokeball because he thought you were a pokemon you are obviously not going to get off on the right foot.

They will have great chemistry, though after some random person tried to check you with a pokeball because he thought you were a pokemon you are obviously not going to get off on the right foot.

I'd give him a break, I'd be like I have great big hair sureXD
Just kidding I understand, which will cause some great tension between them. I'm already really liking there scenes together ^^
Thanks Musashi, I'll be adding it into my signature soon. I agree, just going by the preview I think they'll be so cute together.

i don't know iris well enough yet to say if i support her with ash but i defiantely like iris more than dawn.

one moments i guess some might consider shippy but i just find it friggin hilarious more than shippy is that ash confuses iris for a pokemon and he throws a pokeball at her. then she gets pissed. lol! i'm so going to check this season out. it look better the diamond and pearl(i didn't like diamond & Pearl, but that's another story).

Never thought i post in the "paradise".

But anyways Ashfangirl asked me for a screenshot that's looks a bit shippy.I described it and she asked for it.So after looking thorough pics and videos for about 20 minutes i found it, here it it:
attachment.php

this is for ashfangirl22.

Wow. Has any other shipping had hints before the episodes start airing? XD

Wow. Has any other shipping had hints before the episodes start airing? XD

Not that I know of, that's why Negaishipping is so awesome alreadyXD
Thanks for that Rafia your great. Here's a Negashipping Question..

When Ash and Iris are supposed to see each other in swim suites soon for the first time, what do you think there reactions will be? I hope good.

I'll join, can I? I loved all there scenes they had together, next weeks episode looks like will have good Negaishipping scenes too ^^

I know I've always been a huge Pokeshipper, but I gotta admit, this shipping has a lot of potential!

:) I captured this:
negaishipping.jpg

cool screencap. also filb.de has screenshots for the 1st two episodes of best wishes.I'll post the links to a few of the negaishippy ones from the site.

132.jpg

154.jpg

221.jpg

343.jpg

491.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom