• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neodith's art (feel free to criticize)

Neodith

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
I like making art, but I think sometimes that I'm just so bad at it! But I am trying to learn (for myself) that everyone has different art styles, and people may have opinions, but it doesn't mean your art is 'bad'. So here I will be showcasing my art as my art! Please enjoy! The 'feel free to criticize' meant if I'm fan art drawing and I don't add something (like a tail, eye color, pose, etc.) just say something! Thank you Bulbapedia forums for expression <3
Another thing, I struggle with what other people think of me A LOT (don't we all), so I am just getting used to expressing myself as myself. Thank you for the supportive community! <3
First art piece!
pkmn28.png
then my banner
pkmn26.png
then some random mayhem
i3.png

I really like the neon-lights vibe your art has! It makes it look unique! (And your profile picture is adorable! :bulbaCute:)

And since you asked for criticism; the Quag in your signature is a little hard to make out, although that might just have been intentional.
Intentional :) tho thanks anyway.

Btw, I will do commissions for free, jus don't expect me to do humanoid things please, I'm working on it. Also if I don't respond within like a week, push me nicely. :thumbsup:

I really like the neon-lights vibe your art has! It makes it look unique! (And your profile picture is adorable! :bulbaCute:)

And since you asked for criticism; the Quag in your signature is a little hard to make out, although that might just have been intentional.
1, the neon stuff goes well with rainbows 2, the dark bg goes well with my dark theme on my computer 3, people can't use a bg remover to claim my art as theirs 4, I don't think I'm popular enough for people to want to steal my art :(

God this is charming! If its any condolences my art is about the same quality. I don't post it on the forums because it is on paper and I can't draw any pokemon. I just do sprite edits! :) I am so happy to see people putting themselves out there!

So, genuinely curious, how flexible are your fingers?
art15.png

Back
Top Bottom