• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neosquid's Pokemon Horde

as I have not updated in a while, there is a very significant chance I am forgetting to add somefin which I obtained since the last update.

Pokemon Petit Gulpin plush
IMG_20141226_243104398_zps77bdaa14.jpg

Pokemon Center Sableye plush
IMG_20141225_233636237_zpse8058395.jpg

Pokemon Center Gulpin plush
IMG_20141225_233602089_zps411d7b66.jpg

Pokemon Petit Mawile plush
IMG_20141225_234025257_zps8126648f.jpg

Pokemon Center Mega Diancie plush
IMG_20141225_234003776_zps3c1a29e3.jpg

Sableye, Gulpin, Mega Diancie, and Mawile are some of my favorite Pokemon so I'm absurdly happy that these plushies exist. These are the best plushies of these Pokemon so far aside from that one Gulpin-plush-which-is-not-exactly-common.

We Are Team Rocket DX Inkay Plush
IMG_20141226_242240139_zpsb82923ab.jpg

My Pokemon Collection Poliwrath plush
eb2b5149-8b19-43c5-9a6b-9bb1004ad1a9_zpsf35ab94b.jpg

iirc it's only the second fighting-type plush I own

Custom Diglett plush
IMG_20141226_242259931_zps13a2d713.jpg

Got this, the Poliwrath, and the Inkay at Youmacon, sort of regret buying the Diglett but whatevs, my custom plush collection was sitting at an awkward total of one previously, having that increase to two just sounds a whole lot better.

Custom Sableye/Ledian/Ludicolo...uh...sprite bead things
b7cec4f1-9941-458f-8232-d7842c09cf88_zpsc33162cf.jpg

I requested these from someone on Pokemon Collectors.

Last edited:
oi, I still buy shit even though I'm poor

bought this on pokevault a little bit ago. Also it's come to my attention that venders at cons may not be as reputable as I thought, making me semi concerned about the stuff I've purchased at cons (relatively few things). @Araragi-hakase; do you know what standards cons usually have as far as that goes?

anyways

2015 Moncolle Mega Sableye figure

sableyepicsmaller546457_zps8haalw7x.jpg~original

9CA69F736E1816C898C9DC39ECC9966C867E9CD6ED1EDDC510pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsq1erhn3n.jpg~original

no, it didn't come in that purple capsule, but when I took that picture I had not yet noticed the fancy little stand in the case. It's actually a very high quality figure, much to my own delight, it may look a bit bad because of my phone camera tho. Definitely one of my favorite pieces of merch thanks to sableyebias and the aforementioned quality.

2014 Banpresto UFO Furret

A880270FC85C24B4569863A314BCD65DF3DC0C26DC356F218Dpimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsag84lesr.jpg~original

for some reason I've really come to like furret lately. I'm not usually one for simple cutemons but furret just radiates this undeniable swag, as well as being like 150% as cute as even other cutemons. I really wanna breed a shiny one. Anyways the plush itself is okay, but definitely not as high quality as it could be.

Goomy Damono Campaign Goomy and Gulpin Gashapon Figure #2

49EAE1C46C4A4A0782675DD42D189493773C1452AEF6A89E0Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsdvthia7y.jpg~original

I mostly bought it for gulpin, but I can't deny that I appreciate goomy for oozing a little more merch out of my favorite blob. Thanks goomy.

Pokemon Center 2015 Halloween Mystery Mansion Campaign Sableye Metal Charm

7CCBAB58CAAE27CFA4D78E7593C1CE927768A36824C679E4B6pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsk1hvan1z.jpg~original

goddamn, when I saw this swagtastic charm I was basically obligated to buy it. Somehow it looks even better than it did on the computer.

ROB, G&W, Mario enemy amiibos/figures

3692CA3E2A04C46025761354B59FAACAF0095213214D5BF714pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsjngquwq5.jpg~original

Not pokemon stuff but idc. The game and watch amiibo was cool, and I sub him anyways so I went and bought the pack with him, ROB, and duck hunt dog (which I'm selling to my friend). Also bought these golden figures of mario enemies from meijer or walmart a while ago, can't remember.

and here's a bunch of shit that I photographed forever ago but have yet to upload, the potential for repeats is here as the intention was to mass photograph everyfin I thought wasn't on here yet. Iirc the only piece of merch I have a repeat of is the sableye pokecenter plush, because it's just so damn cool.

everything here is legit/blatantly fan-made unless I specify otherwise

Space Invader Candy Tin
IMG_0338_zpss91w9lys.jpg~original

incidentally I never ate the candy...I couldn't figure out how to open it, and I wasn't about to pry it, ehehe.

This thing
IMG_0334_zpss9w3eo3m.jpg~original

I bought it at some con, probably youmacon. It was cute and squishy and stuff. I can't be assed to research it right nyow, but the seller more than likely sells these online.

Various pixel things

fecb5ac7-66a2-48db-8e0a-753c1aaa2351_zpsvmqwoogs.jpg~original

ordered from various sauces online...uh, I really feel like I might have posted some of these before, but I'm too lazy to check, so I'm posting it anyway.

Tink, Girl Inkling, and Shulk amiibos

ab01056b-2e62-42b2-9d12-1ff57cfd99f1_zpskfytiymv.jpg~original

I'm really feeling the deja vu...

Eye of Cthulhu

IMG_0327_zpsqmrmv6q3.jpg~original

I don't play terraria, but I have a friend who does. I only bought this cause it looked cool. At like target or somefin

Pokemon XY My Pokemon Collection The Movie 2014 Plush Doll

IMG_0326_zpshliiwusx.jpg~original

ngl this plush is kind of a piece of shit. Maybe I like klefki enough to warrant a better one. Eh, it's better than the durant and grotle plushies I used to have. Especially grotle....*shudder*

Meloetta Pirouette Pokedoll

IMG_0325_zpsx56vjdyi.jpg~original

I think it's a pokedoll, at least. Not 100% sure. Not completely sure where I bought it either, I think it was like amazon or at a con. Could probably do some digging l8r to find out.

that's it for this post, dunno how many images are here but surely almost 20

Last edited:
continued on from the last post...again, might accidentally be a few repeats

Shark/Ray plushies

IMG_0324_zpsspyuroc6.jpg~original

I bought these cuties from the ripley aquarium in tennessee this year. Got two of the sharks since they were practically free anyways. $6? I might as well be stealing them.

I <3 Marine Mantine plush

IMG_0322_zpsjoyvsigf.jpg~original

semi decent plush. Bought it at a con.

Pokemon XY Male/Female Wobbuffet Plush

IMG_0319_zpskfnqpnsm.jpg~original

pretty sure that's what it is, at least. Also hey, I wonder if that whole male/female series is because of x and y chromosomes. About time they did more with the genetic theme.

Pokemon XY Male/Female Nidoran ♂ Plush

IMG_0318_zpslrwn3uiw.jpg~original

I think I bought it from animeraro at the same time as wobbo

Banpresto Electrode foam ball

IMG_0317_zpsfyxfeqol.jpg~original

really could do without that stupid dent in its forehead

Pokemon Center 2014 Wailmer Secret Base large size pokedoll

IMG_0315_zpszbjr7ddj.jpg~original

this thing is just too high quality and cute, it almost makes me like wailmer

Pokemon Center Mega Slowbro plush

IMG_0313_zpscwa62mx2.jpg~original

there are a few slowpoke plushies I've been tempted to buy (do I have one already....?), but honestly this plush is probably good enough to satisfy any slowpoke line needs I have

and with that I believe I have this thread almost up to d8. I probably have some stuff I've still forgotten to post, and I can't very well look around, being three hours away from the vast majority of my collection....

Last edited:
@Neosquiddia; As far as I know, the cons themselves, directly, won't stop someone from selling bootlegs, but honestly I've never seen bootlegs at a con. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that I've never seen it. Banpresto stuff especially is easy to order in bulk, so it's super easy to find at cons! A lot of the anime booths will have Banpresto stuff, and maybe some TOMY stuff. I've bought a ton of legit Pokemon merch (kids, plushes, figures) at cons without worry.

I bought more shit at youmacon
kind of the only reason I went this time
wasn't feeling it this year

my non-pokemon merch pile's getting fairly significant...
not renaming this thread cause most of it's still pokemerch

IMG_0634_zpsisbqc0e8.jpg~original

Aya figure
first piece of 2hou merch I got, so that's neat
maybe I should have bought reimu or somefin too. Oh well

IMG_0635_zpswadprubh.jpg~original

leorio from hatter x hatter

IMG_0636_zpsqz06usbk.jpg~original

saber from fate/zero
I think I prefer her in her dress, but I'll take this too

IMG_0637_zpstgsf2999.jpg~original

....honestly I have no idea who the fuck this is
aside from the fact that she's from sailor moon
thought she was a guy at first tbh, but @Shiny Celebi; informed me otherwise

the only reason I have her is because I bought a mystery bag for $25, which included her and...

IMG_0631_zpssho5gspg.jpg~original

....whoever the fuck this is. Chick's apparently from "puzzle and dragons", as the box informs me.

IMG_0632_zpsu5mx30fs.jpg~original

IMG_0642_zpsiqfaoydq.jpg~original

this was the third part of the mystery bag, and probably the one I care least about
figure manages to make froakie look a tad on the ugly side

IMG_0641_zpscuxp7csh.jpg~original

bought this cute igglybuff too. I'm not entirely sure what to identify it as, I'll compare the tag to stuff l8r

IMG_0639_zps8ntrqsvc.jpg~original

devil is a part timer poster. Not putting it up anytime soon, so I didn't bother unwrapping it for the picture. It's just the cover art anyway. It was the only devil is a part timer item I saw there, at least that I noticed. Gets overshadowed by all the more popular animu. Meh.

IMG_0638_zpsjvamiiv6.jpg~original

cool saber poster. Kind of a bad picture tho. Oh well.

Edit: forgot to post these two

1141EC32DDAD6D51BCB67C5546DD8EA880A0B439960C35F1D2pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zps5e2fqfz8.jpg~original

don't know if it's an original work or if it's based off somefin specific, was only $10 and it was too cool not to buy for that price

1B1E18CDEDE2CFB6494039C5A3FCCE6128F90F867FA5AC65B6pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsjejpuwch.jpg~original

the amazing yarn yoshi amiibo. I didn't buy this from youmacon, just from the meijers near my dorm.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom