• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nether-Merged [Midorikawa and Knock Out]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Midorikawa

Nix reached in her pocket for her keys. To the people of Blackthorn City, she was Ace Trainer Nix, who had moved in recently. However, she didn't have any Pokemon.

Upon finding the keys, her blue eyes widened. "Okay, Acie. I'm home." She muttered to herself. Making some slight adjustments to the curls of her equally-blue hair, she inserted the keys into the lock and opened the door. She closed it behind her, with a barely audible bang.

"Welcome home. Dinner will be ready soon," Ace told Nix smiling as she walked in. Over the past year they had become serious moving in together in a house in Blackthorn City. Of course the two weren't alone in the house as his father was staying with them. He had managed to get a job in the city that allowed for him to work without any problems. It was a relief to live somewhere from his hometown where he was hated.

"Good. I hope it's hot, because it certainly is cold out." Nix shivered, but only to add credence to her claim. She no longer felt things such as 'warm' or 'cold', nor did either have much of an effect on her anymore, but she wanted a warm dinner so that she didn't freeze Ace solid upon contact.

"Of course it is as always." Ace was used to making sure dinner was warm to avoid problems due to what they were. "You mind getting my father? The foods ready," he asked her as he turned off the stove and started setting the table to eat.

"Office. Also of course it's good. It's my cooking," he said proudly.

Ace's father sat in his office looking over some papers. He has short black hair that's starting to grey, and brown eyes. His old age has also caused for him to wear black framed glasses on his face when reading.

Nix knocked on the door. "Dinner's ready, sir!" She hopped on one leg before switching to the other, and repeating the cycle. Continual movement had been paramount for her daily life since the events of the previous year.

Ace's father stood up and opened the door. "Come now Nix. I told you to call me by my name or even call me dad or papa or even father," he frowned at her formalness. Anyone who made his son happy was okay in his book.

(I need a name for his father)

"Sorry, dad. C'mon, dinner's especially good tonight!" Nix excitedly hopped backwards, then turned and skipped happily back to the dining room. "He's coming." She informed Ace.

(Okay.)

Nix cocked her head. "I forgot that story. How did it happen, or am I being intrusive or ignorant?"

"Ah. Now I remember. So, how was work today?" Nix stopped eating and took a big sip of water, a slight mist coalescing around her.

"Great. I think I might get a raise soon!" Nix blew at the mist, making it shimmer very slightly. "We could use it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom