• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

AnansiShipping - Ortega & Lacey
CadillacDreamsShipping - Giacomo & Eri
EliteDivisionShipping - Lacey & Nemona
FairyWorksShipping - Ortega & Mela
FlegreiShipping - Kiawe & Rika
ToxicroakShipping - Atticus & Eri

haven't posted on here in a while, but i've got more ship names to share!

haruhoshishipping — florian, kieran & ortega
fruitfulheartshipping — amarys, carmine & nemona
partydressshipping — lacey & nemona
armorbirdshipping — larry & peony
kaloschosenshipping — calem, emma & serena
hawaiianshirtshipping — chairman rose & mohn

Last edited:
Got a suggestion for another ship name in mind...

MochiShipping - Arven & Carmine

partydressshipping — lacey & nemona
I've just noticed we both named this ship, though we went with different names. I'm willing to negotiate on which name to use if you'd like.

Here's my reasoning for "EliteDivision" : it comes from Nemona being a Champion and Lacey being an Elite Four member herself as well as the daughter of a Gym Leader... So quite the Elite trainers !

Last edited:
I've just noticed we both named this ship, though we went with different names. I'm willing to negociate on which name to use if you'd like.
Just so you both know, rarepairs are first-to-file as they've always been. If you two want to work something out, be my guest, but otherwise it'll go to the first post barring extenuating circumstances.

No worries, I'm just doing this because our posts are basically back to back. Many years ago I had a similar situation where me and another user wanted to name a rareship and we had to work something out at the time. But anyway, I'll be waiting for their post either here or in DMs (preferably the latter). For now, I'll go back on topic.

GroundBeefShipping - Chili & Rika
LemonGrassShipping - Erika & Rika
LushGreenShipping - N (BW) & Rika

Also, these two ships have the same name in the list :

SpiceShipping - Ginger & Hazel
SpiceShipping - Kiawe & Mallow

Also, these two ships have the same name in the list :
SpiceShipping - Ginger & Hazel
SpiceShipping - Kiawe & Mallow
This is a known duplicate, addressed and added here on June 2 2021:
This is something I've thought a lot about, and I think the best solution is to add Looker & Anabel to the list as FallerShipping while retaining the names on the Dec 31.16 copy. It looks like there is a lot of bona fide support with this name, and the list (as I understand it) was originally meant to document names used for pairings, not force people into a particular name. By the same virtue, SpiceShipping is going to be added for Kiawe & Mallow as well.
though, with the untouchables list returning, I may reconsider whether FallerShipping - Looker & Anabel and SpiceShipping - Kiawe & Mallow ought to be in the alternates section or on the main list. FallerShipping has a better case than SpiceShipping does in several aspects (name confusion at the start of the generation, overwhelming community rejection) while SpiceShipping infringes on a much older pairing with real world usage and NaheleAhiShipping, while clearly unfavoured compared to SpiceShipping, does still have some adoption. I'm not entirely sure how this one will end up.

Submitting:
PetitDejeunerShipping - Katy & Morgan
TartineShipping - Siebold, Katy & Morgan
TorsadeShipping - Siebold & Morgan

Ok, it took me FOREVER, but I FINALLY came up with a name (and a corresponding opposite one for obligation’s sake). Finally proud to be submitting these:

KurokiShipping - Zekrom & Hero of Ideals
MisguidedIdealsShipping - Damon & Zekrom
MisguidedTruthShipping - Damon & Reshiram

Ok, it took me FOREVER, but I FINALLY came up with a name (and a corresponding opposite one for obligation’s sake). Finally proud to be submitting these:

KurokiShipping - Zekrom & Hero of Ideals
Well, this is pretty funny. Hero of Ideals & Zekrom is already named on the list. But, it's already named KurokiShipping.

So uhh, submission is rejected because it's already accepted, I guess.

With the newest chapters on the PokéSpe manga in the SV arc, I thought I could drop in a ship name suggestion here...

ScarletKingShipping - Violet Lang & Scarlet Koito

Hey! Considering the original ship I suggested the shipname for received another one... and if there isn't any suggestion yet, what about...?

TerastralShipping - Florian, Kieran & Juliana

And even if it's a crackship for the moments, I could support the suggestion from the previous comment regarding...

ScarletKingShipping - Violet Lang & Scarlet Koito

My current project for the list has taken me to the most random, obscure part of the Pokemon canon I can imagine. 20 years ago, Transfinite created a name with characters from this random Scholastic book, and Archaic accepted it onto the list. That means it's fair game, I guess, and I can't help but add to it.

SimpsonsPredictionShipping - Gary & Blastoise (Gary's)
OfficialFanficShipping - Jet (Race to Danger), Storm (Race to Danger), Windy (Race to Danger), Alakazam, Charizard, Exeggutor, Rhydon & Venusaur (Gary's, Gary's, Gary's, Gary's & Gary's)
RaceToDangerShipping - Jet (Race to Danger), Storm (Race to Danger) & Windy (Race to Danger)
StandardFanficTropeShipping - Brock & Windy (Race to Danger)
MyMomWorksForPokemonAndSheSaidThisIsGary'sTeamNowShipping - Alakazam, Blastoise, Charizard, Exeggutor, Rhydon & Venusaur (Gary's, Gary's, Gary's, Gary's, Gary's & Gary's)

... some of these might be added directly to the untouchables/outlandish.

I can feel my brain disintegrating

ChocolateMilkShipping - Atticus & Mallow
DésenchantéeShipping - Giacomo & Valerie
ShchelkunchikShipping - Candice & Mela
TubthumperShipping - Ortega & Maylene
VolteretaShipping - Eri & Whitney

ChocolateMilk is a poem written by Ron Padgett
Désenchantée is a 1991 french song sung by Mylène Farmer
Shchelkunchik is the romanized russian pronounciation of Tchaikovsky's 1892 classical ballet "Nutcracker"
Tubthumper is a 1997 song by the band "Chumbawamba"
Voltereta is the spanish word for doing a cartwheel... Cuz you know, Rollout.

Back
Top Bottom