• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nevermet Shippings

All my ships are crack/nevermet

SteelWingShipping Falkner/Jasmine
Ornithoshipping Rosebay (from the episode where Ash's Starly evolved)/ Jaco (guy with the Electrike in a Sinnoh episode.) Don't ask where this came from.
My other crack pairings have characters that met.

meheheh.
I'm using my brain.

Gary x Paul.

Paul could learn alot of things from Gary.

new OTP (or one of a few anyhow)
kamitsure and volkner
such an adorable couple

I only have one answer...: AlexandrianShipping.

Jasmine and Volkner are my fav Leaders...! She's caring; he's rather indifferent - so I'll leave it up to you to see how it goes.

i've changed my mind about what never mets i support so here's my list

jimmy/lyra
barry/iris
paul/ursula
barry/may
drew/dawn
gary/may
lance/cynthia
max/molly
barry/may
khoury/marina
paul/misty
harley/cilan

here's some sprite i've made
belleshipping.png
lyrajimmy.png

Last edited:
Definitely these...

AssistantShipping (Tracey x Joshua)
StarchShipping (Tracey x Cilan)

(Though I hope one day Tracey does get the chance to meet both of them...)

Oh! I supprt OutCryshipping (I usually use Farawayshipping though).
I also like:
Belle (Dawn/Drew)
Cavalier (Dawn/Gary)
Brunette (Gary/May)...I don't ever remember them meeting...I could have a bad memory though :)))

That's all for now.

Jasmine & Volkner (AlexandrianShipping)
Robert & Solidad (GFChampShipping)
Anthony & Kelly (I made this up awhile ago)

Mockshipping (Paul/Ursula) That my favorite pairing involving Paul, aside from Comashipping.

I also like Cilan x Misty and Iris x Misty. Sometimes I think of Bel and Barry..^^

I would totally ship Cynthia and Wallace, haven't got a clue if they've met or anything but yeah... I think them with their Milotic's together would look cute too.

Although Wallace does strike me as a little gay.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom