• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New 1 Hour Long Episode!

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
March presents us with another two-episode special...

DP024/DP025 (492/493): "Showdown! Ash VS Pikachu?!", "The Gifted Roserade and the Flower Legend!"
['Taiketsu! Satoshi VS Pikachu!?', 'Kaiketsu Roserade to Hana Densetsu']
Airdate: 03/29/07

...and another break on the 22nd.

Source: PokéAni

I look forward to the Ash V.S Pikachu one wonder what will happen...I'm suprised no ones posted this yet.

I am thinking Natane will debut in the second episode, since we're about time for the second Gym and Roserade is her star Pokemon.

Good to see they are making up for all those breaks with double airings.

March presents us with another two-episode special...

DP024/DP025 (492/493): "Showdown! Ash VS Pikachu?!", "The Gifted Roserade and the Flower Legend!"
['Taiketsu! Satoshi VS Pikachu!?', 'Kaiketsu Roserade to Hana Densetsu']
Airdate: 03/29/07

...and another break on the 22nd.

Source: PokéAni

I look forward to the Ash V.S Pikachu one wonder what will happen...I'm suprised no ones posted this yet.

This is gonna be in America, right? Oh well, it'll air in the UK at some point...

Oh yeah (after looking on Serebii) your on your last episode of the Battle Frontier though. In the UK we've only just aired the Deoxys crisis!

Another "Pikachu may be gone for good!?!" episode. The first made me cry and stop watching for the last few minutes of that, and the first few minutes of the next until my Dad called me downstairs and told me Pikachu didn't leave (I was too sad to watch the end of the other episode), the second made me sad (and exited to see him as part of the TR motto!), and the third sounds like it'll...I won't see it anyway, but I'm not gonna fuss over it. Seems we'll get one once for each series - if the show lasts until a fourth series.

We always get an Ash/Pikachu friendship episode in every season. Even Orange had one, (Pikachu Revolts), so its a given.

Hopefully Pikachu doesn't get amnesia again though, that happened in Hoenn.

Roserade <3 and Natane <3 <3

I am so gonna like this one...

But its never been an Ash V.S Pikachu episode title....Some one speculated that Ash may forget who he is and Team Rocket tricks him into thinking that he's apart of Team Rocket and capter Pikachu...Now that would be a fun episode if so...

This sounds stupid, but which is Natane?

Natane.jpg

I really like that green thing around her neck.

Anyways, another 1-hour special? Kind of a double-edged sword for me. Sure, I might get 2 episodes in one week, but it'll take longer to DL.

Oh well, gotta suck it up.

Some one speculated that Ash may forget who he is and Team Rocket tricks him into thinking that he's apart of Team Rocket and capter Pikachu...Now that would be a fun episode if so...
Hardly. That's what they call a lazy rehash. If that is the case, only a miracle would keep it from sucking, because that means the wrtiers can't think of anything better than to do EXACTLY what they did to Pikachu in the second half of Hoenn.

I laugh if any more of you think that's a good idea.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Natane.jpg
*snuggles up to Natane, and all is good in the world*

Maybe both Ash and Pikachu lose their memory, huzzah, only a half rehash! :eek:

So we can't think its a good idea? And if it is a good episode to you after all will you shrible up into a whole and not talk agian? I just think it could be a good episode, nothing wrong with thinking it is, sheesh...Not all of us have such negative views you have...

Scott there's an intresting idea you have there, that would be fun.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom