• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

New 1 Hour Long Episode!

Reaction score
March presents us with another two-episode special...

DP024/DP025 (492/493): "Showdown! Ash VS Pikachu?!", "The Gifted Roserade and the Flower Legend!"
['Taiketsu! Satoshi VS Pikachu!?', 'Kaiketsu Roserade to Hana Densetsu']
Airdate: 03/29/07

...and another break on the 22nd.

Source: PokéAni

I look forward to the Ash V.S Pikachu one wonder what will happen...I'm suprised no ones posted this yet.

Reaction score
I am thinking Natane will debut in the second episode, since we're about time for the second Gym and Roserade is her star Pokemon.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Good to see they are making up for all those breaks with double airings.

Reaction score
March presents us with another two-episode special...

DP024/DP025 (492/493): "Showdown! Ash VS Pikachu?!", "The Gifted Roserade and the Flower Legend!"
['Taiketsu! Satoshi VS Pikachu!?', 'Kaiketsu Roserade to Hana Densetsu']
Airdate: 03/29/07

...and another break on the 22nd.

Source: PokéAni

I look forward to the Ash V.S Pikachu one wonder what will happen...I'm suprised no ones posted this yet.
This is gonna be in America, right? Oh well, it'll air in the UK at some point...

Reaction score
Oh yeah (after looking on Serebii) your on your last episode of the Battle Frontier though. In the UK we've only just aired the Deoxys crisis!

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Definately sounds like the second Gym is starting.

Reaction score
Arseus's Cross! The Second Gym already!?:eek:

Pikachu rebelling against Ash!?!:eek:

Roserade's anime debut!?:7up:

Shane
Reaction score
Another "Pikachu may be gone for good!?!" episode. The first made me cry and stop watching for the last few minutes of that, and the first few minutes of the next until my Dad called me downstairs and told me Pikachu didn't leave (I was too sad to watch the end of the other episode), the second made me sad (and exited to see him as part of the TR motto!), and the third sounds like it'll...I won't see it anyway, but I'm not gonna fuss over it. Seems we'll get one once for each series - if the show lasts until a fourth series.

Reaction score
We always get an Ash/Pikachu friendship episode in every season. Even Orange had one, (Pikachu Revolts), so its a given.

Hopefully Pikachu doesn't get amnesia again though, that happened in Hoenn.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Roserade <3 and Natane <3 <3

I am so gonna like this one...

Reaction score
But its never been an Ash V.S Pikachu episode title....Some one speculated that Ash may forget who he is and Team Rocket tricks him into thinking that he's apart of Team Rocket and capter Pikachu...Now that would be a fun episode if so...

Ben Eary
Reaction score
I really like that green thing around her neck.

Anyways, another 1-hour special? Kind of a double-edged sword for me. Sure, I might get 2 episodes in one week, but it'll take longer to DL.

Oh well, gotta suck it up.

Religion is a club
Reaction score
Thanks for the image TGB. I really feel stupid now though; I thought it was one of the new Pokemon!

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Some one speculated that Ash may forget who he is and Team Rocket tricks him into thinking that he's apart of Team Rocket and capter Pikachu...Now that would be a fun episode if so...
Hardly. That's what they call a lazy rehash. If that is the case, only a miracle would keep it from sucking, because that means the wrtiers can't think of anything better than to do EXACTLY what they did to Pikachu in the second half of Hoenn.

I laugh if any more of you think that's a good idea.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Natane.jpg
*snuggles up to Natane, and all is good in the world*

Reaction score
Maybe both Ash and Pikachu lose their memory, huzzah, only a half rehash! :eek:

Reaction score
So we can't think its a good idea? And if it is a good episode to you after all will you shrible up into a whole and not talk agian? I just think it could be a good episode, nothing wrong with thinking it is, sheesh...Not all of us have such negative views you have...

Scott there's an intresting idea you have there, that would be fun.