• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New 1 Hour Long Episode!

So we can't think its a good idea? And if it is a good episode to you after all will you shrible up into a whole and not talk agian? I just think it could be a good episode, nothing wrong with thinking it is, sheesh...Not all of us have such negative views you have...
I give credit where credit is due. More amnesia deserves no credit (it's a crappy plot device to begin with and I'm happy the writers waited so long to play it). So if it IS another amnesia-plagued episode and miraclously doesn't stink like skunkweed, no, I won't shrivel up in a hole and not talk again. If it's a good episode without amnesia or a poorly-done rehash, will you bow before me and call me Queen of Precognition?

Chances are, you wouldn't, so why would I be silenced so easily? *shrug*

Logically though, there shouldn't be anymore amnesia-plots. Not for another 200 episodes, anyway, if at all. And it'll be done to someone other than Ash, because Ash was directly connected with the last one. Someone like Jesse. Now THAT would be fun (if not predictable to what will happen).

My guess to the "Ash vs Pikachu" plot is it will have Ash and Pikachu wind up arguing with each other (since they haven't since, what, early Kanto?), storm off in different directions, and then have their disagreements resolved when Pikachu (yet again) gets captured by TR, once more proving their One True Friendship is stronger than any domestic fight. *eyeroll* Gag me.

Ash Vs. Pikachu?

Yay! If Ash loses his memory then this will be another GREAT episode for me! ^_^

It will sure be interesting to see how this episode turns out. :)

Anyway, that is true though, the other "Pikachu leaving" episodes didn't have Vs. in the title.

So I'm thinking it HAS to be an Ash-gets-amnesia episode. ^^

And by the way, this is kinda funny, but my thoughts when I first saw the title "Ash VS Pikachu" was that Ash would get turned into a Pikachu again, and then he would have a battle against Pikachu. Of course, that's just the Ashachu fangirl in me, lol. XD I know good and well that the writers would probably never do that again (unfortunately for me). XD XD

Also, even if this episode was about Satochu, then they would've had Satochu in the title instead of Satoshi (Ash). ^^o

My guess to the "Ash vs Pikachu" plot is it will have Ash and Pikachu wind up arguing with each other (since they haven't since, what, early Kanto?), storm off in different directions, and then have their disagreements resolved when Pikachu (yet again) gets captured by TR, once more proving their One True Friendship is stronger than any domestic fight. *eyeroll* Gag me.
Aww......

That sounds so sweet!! ^^

If that is the real plot, then I will DEFINITELY love this episode. <3 <3 <3

EEEEEE! More Pikashipping! Yay!!!! :-D

I love Ash and Pikachu centered episodes. They're so cute and adorable together, and I love their friendship in general. It's true that their friendship is very strong indeed, and the two of them can always pull through, no matter what happens.

Last edited:
PokemonTrainerLisa I was thinking the same idea you were it could be about Ash turing back into a Pikachu and fighting off evil Pikachu or some thing, that would be so much fun ^^
Luna Tiger-I wasn't the one who was saying that any one who thinks the idea is great should be laughed at, so why should I stop talking on the board just liking either idea? I only said that becuase of what you said. But no problem if you don't...I had that idea too but I don't think they will storm off into differen directions, they'll probaly just fight with each other in the group...So it should be more fun, comical yah know? Becuase it will be like season one style..

You guys are so narrow-minded that you haven't thought of the possibility of Roserade getting involved with Ash and Pikachu splitting up?

What if by some chance Pikachu will get brainwashed by Roserade's alluring aroma and Ash has to battle Pikachu in order to snap him out of it.

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Also, even if this episode was about Satochu, then they would've had Satochu in the title instead of Satoshi (Ash). ^^o

Satochu is a fan-made name, so the anime producers aren't going to put it in their episode titles.

And that is why the Bulbapedia Ashachu article is categorised under "Fanon terminology".

*Corrects spelling of "houar" in thread title*

Second Gym so soon after the contest? Wow. I wonder if it will be expanded beyond two episodes again. Hopefully, Ash will at least get his win in one go for the first time since the Battle Palace.

Of course, it could be Drew but the Gym is far more likely.

I have no input on Ash VS Pikachu at the moment.

If this is the next gym, then it looks like DP really is going to have a quicker pace than AG, unless the writers pull another "Dewford Gym" on us at some point.

If this is the next gym, then it looks like DP really is going to have a quicker pace than AG, unless the writers pull another "Dewford Gym" on us at some point.

With all the losing Ash has done lately, I hope he beats the second Gym on his first try. After Ash lost to Hyouta, (in addition to losing to Brandon twice, Anabel once, losing to Shinji twice, losing to Gary, and tying with May), its about time he had a clean win.

It depends entirely on if Roserade is getting a filler and then just going to end up being seen again about 6-7 eps later with the Gym leader.

On Ash VS Pikachu, maybe there is some kind of Human VS Pokémon tournament/challenge/thing?

So how would that work? Ash is going to challenge Pikachu to a game of fisticuffs?

Animal abuse, anyone?

It wouldn't be fighting. It would be more along the lines of that Orienteering competition in Battle Frontier.

Seems everyone's assuming the title refers to Ash's Pikachu. :O

Which it most probably is. But there's always that chance it's a different one. :p

Meh, the ep will probably have Ash making some stupid decision, Pikachu disagreeing, deciding not to help, Ash goes power hungry, tries to take over the world, and Pikachu has to use an attack to somehow stop Ash yet not kill him as has happened quite a few times. Or not. >>;

Could be like that episode in Kanto where they got different pokemon to compete with, when James got Ash-pokes and Ash got TR-pokes. :O

Oh yeah (after looking on Serebii) your on your last episode of the Battle Frontier though. In the UK we've only just aired the Deoxys crisis!
Crap, when did that air? The last one I saw was "Second Time's The Charm", after that it showed a repeat *looks nervous*

Hmmm...

They are probably near the Hakutai Mansion, meaning posession maybe.

Or, they are also near the Power Plant, meaning Pikachu overcharging and going feral.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom