• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New 1 Hour Long Episode!

Well...Jessibelle.

Still, more then AG had in the first 20-episodes.

Well...Jessibelle.

Still, more then AG had in the first 20-episodes.

AG had the Hoso's going on at the same time though.

Within the first 20 AG eps, we saw Flint and all of Brock's siblings again, we saw Misty at the Gym, we saw Daisy, and I *think* we got to see the first Casey and Richie Hoso's by then, although I'm not too sure.

Since the writers decided to stupidly not start up any special episodes again, all the pre-D/P characters are not going to be seen for who knows how long.

AG had the Hoso's going on at the same time though.

Within the first 20 AG eps, we saw Flint and all of Brock's siblings again, we saw Misty at the Gym, we saw Daisy, and I *think* we got to see the first Casey and Richie Hoso's by then, although I'm not too sure.

Since the writers decided to stupidly not start up any special episodes again, all the pre-D/P characters are not going to be seen for who knows how long.

As long as you didn't say "never again", there's still some chance that we get to see May again.

We will see May again. And Misty and Max and other recurring characters too. Just because the writers are in no rush to include them after only 20 episodes of DP doesn't mean we will never see them.

With the revelation of that poster with the group on it, I guess Aipom evolving won't happen (unless, for some reason, they're keeping it secret).

The whole 1 Hour Special made me think an evolution would be likely...but oh well.

Aww......

I'm so anxious!!

I wanna find out what that Showdown! Ash VS. Pikachu! episode is gonna be about!!!! XD

Yah I hope we find out soo, I'm dieing to find out also what the Ash V.S Pikachu one is about...It would be so cool if it was a comedy one about them fighting. Course if it is about J returning and using Pikachu agianst Ash that would be cool.

I think a Comedy one with them fighting would be alot better then a try-to-be-serious fight.

Unless, they went all DBZ on each other. That would be cool.

I just thought of some thing...What if that girl who was into Magic in that Jhoto episode returns? And Pikachu turns evil...So Ash has to figure out what's wrong and asks the girl to turn him into a Pikachu agian and has to battle Pikachu...That would be such an awesome episode, I'd love it. Sorry just an idea. Could happen...

HB-It would be a good idea to have it be comical, kind of season oneish I'd enjoy it either way.

^ Hmm, I'm not sure how possible that would be, given the fact that we haven't seen Victor or Puka since the first season epsiode, "The Pi-kahuna".

I just thought of some thing...What if that girl who was into Magic in that Jhoto episode returns? And Pikachu turns evil...So Ash has to figure out what's wrong and asks the girl to turn him into a Pikachu agian and has to battle Pikachu...That would be such an awesome episode, I'd love it. Sorry just an idea. Could happen...
Yes!

I LOVE that idea! ^_^

And by the way, Ashfangirl17, the Pokemon Magician's name was Lily (not to be confused with Misty's sister, Lily - lol). XD

Anyway, if Lily were to return in this episode, that would be so cool!! Of course, Pikachu has become evil many times in the anime already (about 3, if you count "As Scare To Remember", though it wasn't exactly evil in that episode....).

But actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Pikachu become evil again, especially if it means we'll get another appearence by Ashachu. :)

However, if that is the plot of this episode, then that raises one important question - would Ash be willing to become a Pikachu again, even though he's already been through that experience once before?

To be honest, I don't even know whether he'd want to do that. I mean, I guess it would depend upon two things: 1. How much he "enjoyed" being a Pikachu the first time 2. Whether or not he would mind having to wait for the spell to wear off again (taking into account this would be his second time, so the spell might last for a longer amount of time than before).

Aww, see what you did, Ashfangirl17. Now I'm going on one of my Ashachu rants, because I simply love the idea of Ash being turned into a Pikachu again. XD

Oh, and I just thought of something else, if Ash "needed" to become a Pikachu again in order save Pikachu from being evil, wouldn't Lily need to have all those Pokemon ingredients? You know, the ones she used last time for the Pokemon Mind Reading spell?

If she does have all the ingredients, then yes, this could definitely be the plot of the Ash VS Pikachu episode. However, if she doesn't have the ingredients, then I have no idea how this would work (that is, hypothetically speaking, if this was actually the plot of the episode). O.O

Oh...Oh I have another idea in that other episode maybe they could have the ending be about Ash and friends helping Lily find the ingredients for the potion. Maybe Hikari wants to turn into a Pokemon after what Ash tolled her happened, so the girl looks for the stuff. Than in the next episode Pikachu gets in trouble and gets caught be Team Galxy or Team Hunter J...Ash needs to turn into a Pikachu in order to confuse Team Galxy or Team Hunter J. Now that would be an exciting episode..I'd hope Shinji were in it becuase I'd love to see his reaction to that LOL...Shinji would be all WTF?! You look familer! Ashkacu says : Its me Ash...
Than Shinji drops him on his head and be all "Oh!"
Poor Ash LOL...Ahhh I wish we could find out what the episode was about alreadyXD

Tears of Aipom are needed, right? Maybe Ash will be petrified again - is it the fourth time now? - and Aimpom cries to bring Ash back!

Oh yes!!

The tears from Aipom are one of the ingredients!!!!

Heh, I almost forgot about that. XD

Anyway though, that is so convenient for the writers to have another Ashachu episode. :-D

I can see it now, Lily returns (with either Murkrow, or maybe even the evolved form of Murkrow, lol), Pikachu gets in trouble somehow (by becoming evil or something...), Ash needs to become a Pikachu again in order to save Pikachu.

Brock and Hikari could help Ash and Lily look for the needed ingredients (if she doesn't already have them). For the Aipom tears, Ash brings out Aipom. Team Rocket appears (to try and steal Lily's bag again, lol). Ash sends Team Rocket blasting off, and Aipom laughs and actually cries while laughing (the same thing happened last time, except this time it's Ash's Aipom, lol). XD XD

The only thing I'm unsure about is Pikachu's Thunderbolt. If Pikachu is "evil" or something, how would they get the needed Thunderbolt? Unless it's from a wild Pikachu or something?

Ooh, another idea, there could potentially be 3 Pikachu in this episode: Ash's Pikachu, a wild Pikachu, and hopefully Ashachu (Ash in Pikachu form). ^^

Man, I would love for that to be the plot of this mysterious, Ash VS Pikachu episode. XD

Come on someone! Tell us what this episode is gonna be about! ^_^

I'm dying to know. XD

Wow, I never realized it before, but speculating is so much fun. XD

Maybe Ash will be petrified again - is it the fourth time now? - and Aimpom cries to bring Ash back!
No, they can't kill Ash again!!

That would be way too much Main Character Abuse!! You see, Ash isn't invincible. Most of the times, he might seem like he's immortal, but he really isn't. So therefore, he can only "die" a number of times before the writers literally kill him off. And if they ever did kill him again, it would probably be by accident, knowing the writers.

I swear, the way Ash has died or sacrificed himself in the anime and movies multiple times, you'd think the writers were actually trying to kill him, and that they really wanted him gone. Aww, poor Ash...... XD

Heh, I could just imagine the writers now. ^^

*possible scenario and conversation between two of Pokemon's writers*

Writer 1: Oh no, look what you did!! You killed Ash, again!!!!

Writer 2: What!? I did? Oops...

Writer 1: Well, don't just sit there! Bring him back to life somehow!

Writer 2: Okay, okay. But wait, what's the point of killing Ash then bringing him back to life again?

Wrinter 1: First of all, you killed him, not me. Second of all, there's a limit to how much pain you can make the main character of the show feel. Once you've exceeded that limit, by writing something very painful for him to do, then your main character does this in the show and then dies afterwards. It's called Main Character Abuse! That's what keeps the audience always in suspense and worrying about the fate of their beloved main character. Because if he dies, then everyone knows the show will be over!

And of course, you know what happens when the entire show's over, right?

Writer 2: Uh...then we'll be out of a job?

Writer 1: That's right! Now hurry up, and bring Ash back to life before it's too late!

Writer 2: Oh right, I forgot about that. *brings Ash back to life*

*end of scenario*

Hehe, it would be funny if that's really how some of the writers think. XD

Last edited:
Oooh I like the idea of Ashkacu working with a wild Pokemon too...And I'd love to see Team Rockets reaction to this could you imagine James reaction ;

James: Oooh look Ash turned into a Pikachu or better yet a Ashkachu!
Meowth knocks James out with a malet for making that comment.
It would seem so James and Meowth if that happened LOL.

Well, actually, the fan-made name for Ash's Pikachu form is: Ashachu

Though, this is the first time I've seen the term Ashkachu used (I've seen people call him Ashchu without the "a", but I've never seen Ashkachu - that's interesting...).

But anyway, that doesn't sound as good as Ashachu does to me. I like Ashachu better, cause it kinda rolls off the tongue, lol. XD

Oh, and by the way, Ashfangirl17, I agree with you. It would be very funny to see how James and Meowth react to seeing Ash get turned into a Pikachu. It would be even funnier, because Team Rocket wasn't around to see that happen the first time (in "Hocus Pokemon"). XD

James *after overhearing that the twerp "has to become a Pikachu again"*: The twerp was turned into a Pikachu once before?

Meowth: Hmm, this is very interesting. It musta happened in-between our blastin' off, and the twerps putting all the ingredients together. Man, I wish I coulda seen that. It woulda been hilarious to see a human become a Pokemon!! *starts laughing*

James: Maybe if we keep watching them, we'll actually get to see the twerp become a Pokemon. And then, maybe we could steal both the twerp and his Pikachu!

Meowth: Or better yet, we'll steal him, his Pikachu, and ALL his Pokemon! Hehe, this is too hilarious! I'm crackin' up! *starts laughing again*

^ Hmm, I'm not sure how possible that would be, given the fact that we haven't seen Victor or Puka since the first season epsiode, "The Pi-kahuna".
Lisa, he was talking about Richie. He hates Richie, remember?

But Puka returning would own! He was the coolest Pikachu EVER! I gotta start a Puka fanclub.

And to the few of us who actually go by the Official Season System, that was a Season 2 episode she was talking about. Just pointing that out.

Well, actually, the fan-made name for Ash's Pikachu form is: Ashachu

Though, this is the first time I've seen the term Ashkachu used (I've seen people call him Ashchu without the "a", but I've never seen Ashkachu - that's interesting...).

But anyway, that doesn't sound as good as Ashachu does to me. I like Ashachu better, cause it kinda rolls off the tongue, lol. XD

Oh, and by the way, Ashfangirl17, I agree with you. It would be very funny to see how James and Meowth react to seeing Ash get turned into a Pikachu. It would be even funnier, because Team Rocket wasn't around to see that happen the first time (in "Hocus Pokemon"). XD

James *after overhearing that the twerp "has to become a Pikachu again"*: The twerp was turned into a Pikachu once before?

Meowth: Hmm, this is very interesting. It musta happened in-between our blastin' off, and the twerps putting all the ingredients together. Man, I wish I coulda seen that. It woulda been hilarious to see a human become a Pokemon!! *starts laughing*

James: Maybe if we keep watching them, we'll actually get to see the twerp become a Pokemon. And then, maybe we could steal both the twerp and his Pikachu!

Meowth: Or better yet, we'll steal him, his Pikachu, and ALL his Pokemon! Hehe, this is too hilarious! I'm crackin' up! *starts laughing again*

Yah man that would be so cool...And if James mentioned Ashkachu's name the fan mad name it would show the Jappaness writers do pay attention to the fans LOL. And it would be funny as heck...And if Pikachu and Ash got stolen by Team Rocket or some other big companey that would be one awesome plot.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom