• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New 4-inch screen DSi to hit Japan soon: DSi LL to be sold starting Nov. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DSi was slim. This is the same slimness just a bit bigger in length and height.

Re: New 4-inch screen DSi to hit Japan soon: Screen 12.5% larger than original DSi, 2

I like how one of the color variations of the new DSi is called, "Wine Red"...

Re: New 4-inch screen DSi to hit Japan soon: Screen 12.5% larger than original DSi, 2

I just checked out the official website, I really like the chocolate brown coloured one. It looks very sleek. Maybe if they were cheaper I would get one but sadly I can't afford much on my student budget. I think just going to stick with a pink DS Lite for now. :)

What is the purpose of this?

Hmm, I wonder what next year's DS model will be like? [/sarcasm]

"What's the purpose of this?"

Gee, way to ignore the rest of this thread.

These are coming out too often...

New 4-inch screen DSi to hit Japan soon: DSi LL to be sold starting Nov. 21

Update: The official site of Nintendo has just confirmed the new DSi. The screen of the Nintendo DSi LL is 4.2 inches, and it will come with a larger stylus. It will be sold for ¥20,000 starting Nov. 21, and will come in the colors WineRed, DarkBrown and NaturalWhite. This device will be titled the Nintendo DSi XL in North America and Europe, being released sometime in Q1 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

These are coming out too often...

DS- 2004
DS Lite- 2006
DSi- 2008
DSi LL- 2009

The DS is and has been the new Game Boy, and they released a new Game Boy every few years as well.

Game Boy- 1989
Play it Loud Game Boy- 1995*
Game Boy Pocket- 1996
Game Boy Light- 1998**
Game Boy Color- 1998
Game Boy Advance- 2001
Game Boy Advance SP- 2003
Game Boy Micro- 2005

These are for years in Japan.

* I used Wikipedia as a source for all these, and it didn't say anything about this one being released in Japan, but it didn't say anything about it not being released in Japan either.

** This one was released in only Japan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom