• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Alolan forms?

This is a cool idea to make Honey a more useful item. I'd make it heal 1/8 though, like Poison Heal. That way it's more useful than Leftovers on the few Pokemon that would get it.

I've tried to think of a few ideas for Furret, but struggled to find anything I liked. Fighting whipfighting ferret was one idea I had, especially the way ferrets flick themselves about when excited could be like cracking a whip, but Mienshao does something similar. There's also Ice based on ermines too, but between Vulpix, Sandshrew and the Hoothoot line (in my blog) it felt too repetitive maybe.

Maybe its neck grows to keep up with Exeggutor's lol
Yeah, I just went with what one of my students suggested for Furret since it sounded like a good idea.

Thanks haha. I try to make the kids feel welcome by talking about things they enjoy to keep the atmosphere welcoming.
Ask them if they want to visit Kanto and Johto in a modern game.

And uh, I guess more relevant to the present would be their feelings on USUM.

Ask them if they want to visit Kanto and Johto in a modern game.

And uh, I guess more relevant to the present would be their feelings on USUM.
Regarding your first question- I see more people my age wishing for a revisit to Kanto probably because of the GO effect.
As for the kids they're pretty happy with USUM.
I'd imagine that the games will do pretty well over here since SM themselves are still selling well despite all the recent events.

I'd do a Fairy/Normal Furret. How it would work is that they were the original predator of Rattata in the region, but all the aggression of the Yungoos that were introduced, and the extra sneakiness of Rattata's adaptations drove them out of competition, and instead the usually docile Sentret evolved to be more enchanted around the environment and empathetic and towards humans.

The shiny furret is already super cute anyways, so there's something great to design around!

Introducing the new 8-armed Machamp! :p

c65a5da87f1615a3c0e88bb6e84b0f87.jpg

Something like this?

Fighting/Psychic Machamp works if it adapts the spiritualism of that idea. Another option could be Fighting/Steel and just based on the statue aspect - its muscles became so strong and well developed that they took on properties of Steel and gave it impervious skin.

I like an Alolan Yanma line. Bug/Dragon. It be pretty interesting to see.

There's no need to worry. This is not unprecedented. The news cycle has only just begun. We have 3 whole months, which is the same time that B2W2 got. No reason to be worried yet. I agree though, new Alolan formes would be rad.

There's no need to worry. This is not unprecedented. The news cycle has only just begun. We have 3 whole months, which is the same time that B2W2 got. No reason to be worried yet. I agree though, new Alolan formes would be rad.
any news of more Pokemon for Allah not aloha forms just Pokemon that we didn't get ti chance to be seen

like maybe new shark Pokemon, duck pokremon, dolphin Pokemon or more

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom