• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

New Anime Summaries! (And one new title)

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Habunake said:
Me too. I love the show completely, maybe because I'm easy to impress and I like how the episodes aren't overly stressful and deep and help cheer me up when I'm down.
Yeah! Same here!

I don't know what it is exactly, it might just be the show itself, or the episodes, or characters themselves, but every time I watch Pokemon (no matter how bad of a mood I'm in) it always has a way of cheering me up and making me really happy. And I love that. It's a great feeling. ^_^

Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only one here who has that great feeling whenever they watch Pokemon. Heh, I thought it was just me, lol. XD