• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Anime Summaries! (And one new title)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/1154947216676.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/1154947772502.jpg
Their are two magazine scans, I don't know what episodes they contain, except supposedly the September 9 episode is "Ash vs May! Final Battle!!"
and that the episode "First Pokemon! Last Battle?!" apaprently has Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle in it"

I beleive we have the summaries for some of them, but it also has new summaries for the First Pokemon, Last Battle episode, the Regice, and the Ash vs May.

And these titles sound like big finales.

Sounds like "First Pokemon" may have been referring to the R/B/Y starters, and not Ash's Pikachu like wee originally thought. Interesting.

Dude. Not cool. Not cool at all.

I realize it's abit much to draw conclusions just from titles, but these do sound like the end of Ash's adventures.

If Ash is bringing in Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle it's going to be an all-out finale. Those three are... epic.

However if this IS the end of AG and Ash altogether, I SEVERELY hope we see cameos/returns from Butterfree/Haunter/Primeape/Pidgeot.

As much as I dislike Charizard-whoreing, I can accept it if it means Ash's Bulbasaur and Squirtle can battle again.

I hope May vs Ash is Pikachu and Combushken battling.

Ash vs. May says something about a Pokemon Contest. o.o

Anyway, Ash's Bulba, Char, and Squirtle are together again at last. That should be interesting, not to mention that probably this means that Char gets to off another legendary.

Sceptile726 said:
Ash vs. May says something about a Pokemon Contest. o.o

LOL, don't tell me they're going to have ANOTHER "made-up" Contest. :D

Well, it looks more and more like the end... but they followed the same structure after the last Grand Festival and League Tournament as well, so...

The Johto league had Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard reunited, his journey didn't end then! :p

I guess they're doing this because we're in Kanto and they want to end Kanto with his original Kanto team.

They were never reunited in Johto. Except for a moment we saw Squirtle and Bulbasaur playing together (YAY teamshipping ^_____^). *cough* Besides, back in the Johto league we never had the menace of a new series with a new protagonist replacing the current one.

Oooh! Ash in a Contest possibly? I've really wanted too see that ever since Ash said Contests and Battling were diffrent.

Sushi translated some stuff....

Mhm ._.

Pokémon Center = Izumi Shimura
First Pokémon = Masaya Ichikawa & Akiyo Hirakawa
VS Regice = Hiromi Funazu
Ash VS May = Izumi Shimura

*The reason Ash brought his three starters back is to ...er, 'turn back into a beginner', says the second scan
*VS Brandon is 4 on 4 apparently
*Ash and May are participating in a Contest the evening before they return to their respective hometowns

Sorry if all this was mentioned already...I just roughly skimmed through the thread before.

I highlighted the important things.

First off, it seems Ash may start afresh for Shinou. Turning back into a beginner sounds like that.

4 on 4 has me thinking the Kanto Trio and Pikachu vs the Regi's and.....someone else. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lucario.

Ash and May are seperating...

Ash and May are seperating...

Which is exactly the same thing they did at the end of Hoenn. May and Max going home to visit their parents are given. I bet Brock seperates to return to Pewter too.

They did that before the BF too. And we had everyone doing it before Hoenn.

It looks to me more like they're simply planning to do a "start all over again" thing ala Hoenn.

Though I'd lol if he took Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur to Shino. No, i'd be ROFLCoptering.

I know, but these new titles and the rumour of Hikari makes it seem more permanent.

But your right, this could just be over dramatic sounding.

EDIT: They would probably have Charizard lose to Korobooshi or Buoysel if he brought it too Shinou, lol.

Eternal Eievui said:
I realize it's abit much to draw conclusions just from titles, but these do sound like the end of Ash's adventures.
Oh god, please no. X_X

Don't do this to me writers, I do not want to see that happen, at least not yet anyway (because, you know, Ash still hasn't become a Pokemon Master yet and I wanna see that happen, so the writers HAVE to make that happen - I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't get to see him accomplish his main goal at the end of the series).

I would cry if that were to happen now, especially if they sent Ash off without doing that. :-(

*hopes they don't take away Ash from her*

Anyway though, they're probably just going home before the start of the next journey and the next region. That makes sense, cause they've done it so many times before. XD

Doctor Oak said:
Though I'd lol if he took Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur to Shino. No, i'd be ROFLCoptering.

Considering Hikari's anime is going to showcase the DP starters, it's not that unlikely. *shrugs* That is, if Ash story continues. :D

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
*hopes they don't take away Ash from her*

Ummm. Lisa, I don't want to sound like a complete asshole here, but Ash is a fictional character. The world is not going to end if they finish his story. And besides, there's also the reruns and DVDs.

THE WORLD IS ENDIND! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Does anyone remember Notradamu's famous prediction, "In the year of two-thousand and six of the twenty and eight day of the ninth month, the boy of the flames leftovers shall cease to exist, and thus with him the world shall fall to darkness"

Or maybe, Ash will join up with Hikari.

Ash'll probably return to his AG team if he continues. Charizard will want to train in the Valley, the Squad needs Squirtle, and Ash's Bulbasaur needs to be at Oaks, plus May's Bulbasaur is still there and the two are getting very cozy with each other. :x

So we only have two unknown AG episodes after this, right? What are we going to do in the last two episodes if Ash's journey doesn't continue?

Kasumi said:
Ummm. Lisa, I don't want to sound like a complete asshole here, but Ash is a fictional character. The world is not going to end if they finish his story. And besides, there's also the reruns and DVDs.
So, let me get this straight, you're saying that you actually want them to end Ash's story like that? With no good ending at all?

I don't know about you, but I would hate that so much......

I mean, if they want to end his great story - though I'd actually prefer them do that much later rather than now - I'm all for it. But only if the writers can actually give closure to his storyline and have him accomplish his main goal (and yes Kasumi-san, I realize he's a fictional character, but I can still have a favorite character even if he's fictional, can't I?).

EDIT: Aww, shoot. People always post while I'm typing. And apparently, I take too long to make just one post, lol. XD

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom