• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Anime Summaries! (And one new title)

Meh, I always thought of Pokemon Master as being an open-ended goal anyway, like pro basketball player or swordsmaster. Though it would be cool to see Ash battle the Elite Four.

I wonder, if Hikari replaces May, will May fans act like Misty fans did when she was replaced?

Scott85 said:
So we only have two unknown AG episodes after this, right? What are we going to do in the last two episodes if Ash's journey doesn't continue?
If Ash's quest does not continue, then I see the final two episodes as this:

1) Ash gets his personal conclusion episode in Pallet Town.
2) A special episode to either give an epilogue to the story we have been following for the past nine years or provide a link to Hikari's series. (Though maybe I only thought up the latter its because earlier I came up with the idea of ten year old Max starting his journey alongside Hikari. :p)

Of course, that also assumes that we do start Hikari's series on the day Diamond and Pearl are released.

Kasumi said:
I never said you can't have a favourite character. What I'm saying is that there's no need to be so dramatic over a fictional character.
Well, if you must know, I was only kidding when I made that comment up there. Usually, when I talk like that, whatever I say in between the asterisks is just me joking around anyway. ^^o

And of course, I wanted to say what people would say, and how they'd react to that. So, um, yeah. XD

Scott85 said:
So we only have two unknown AG episodes after this, right? What are we going to do in the last two episodes if Ash's journey doesn't continue?
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about too, Scott85.

And that's another reason why I don't believe they are getting rid of Ash. It just doesn't make sense.

I mean, if that were the case, I'm sure they'd devote more episodes to him (and his storyline), so that way he could have a much better send-off.

EDIT: Darn it. Everyone's posting faster than me, lol.

Roses Ablaze said:
I wonder, if Hikari replaces May, will May fans act like Misty fans did when she was replaced?

I won't. XD

Not that I expect it to happen, since May has the main mascot of the D/P games, (Munchlax) and there are Super Contests in Shinou.

We might also have two girls on the same group for once, depending on how things go. The fact that Hikari also doesn't have her own quest, (there is nothing new aside from Gyms and Contests in D/P), may mean she's not going to be involved with anything other than the legends.

The writers have been treating Ash and May like a set lately, (look at how even in-show characters like Nurse Joy glorified both Ash and May in the Registeel episode), along with the Spurt CD and the advertisements on Hikari's poster.

I also still doubt that Hikari will replace them all. Pikachu isn't going to be dropped from the face of the anime.

The writers have been throwing around the words "last/final battle" around like it's nothing more than a triviality. I will wait until someone brings a real translation before I say anything.

Kasumi said:
Who ever said Munchlax is the mascot of DP? o_O;

GameFreak. :eek:

It's the most promoted and marketable Pokemon of the D/P games since the Deoxys movie came out. Even though several new Pokemon have been revealed, Munchlax is still the main one plastered all over everything.

^ I agree. Munchlax is indeed everywhere, and they've been using it as a 'teaser' for D/P like crazy. XD

Scott85 said:
The writers have been treating Ash and May like a set lately, (look at how even in-show characters like Nurse Joy glorified both Ash and May in the Registeel episode), along with the Spurt CD and the advertisements on Hikari's poster.

I also still doubt that Hikari will replace them all. Pikachu isn't going to be dropped from the face of the anime.
Exactly.

Ash and May used together in almost every ad for AG, and in products and stuff. And also, people can't forget that Pikachu is like the mascot of Pokemon, and I just couldn't see them getting rid of it in the anime.

Kasumi said:
I'd rather have Pachirisu as D/P's mascot. Munchlax is annoying. :p

Meh. They gave us Pichu and Plusle/Minun during the 2nd and 3rd gen and they were both lame. I'm tired of all these electric rodents. :D

Munchlax rules. He's awesome.

Yeah, I really don't see them wrapping everything in two episode.

^ Yay! You agree with us! That's great!!!! XD

Scott85 said:
Meh. They gave us Pichu and Plusle/Minun during the 2nd and 3rd gen and they were both lame. I'm tired of all these electric rodents. :D
Aww, I think they're cute, my all-time favorite of those is obviously Pikachu. But out of all the new ones revealed, I really love Pachirisu. <3 It's such a cute squirrel, and the fact that it's an electric type makes me really happy. :-D

And I think we're getting way off-topic now, lol. XD

Munchlax is only the most marketed because it's been around the longest. Trust me, as the other dozen Pokemon released are around longer they'll begin to overshadow Munchlax. Munchlax was only a crutch to get the D/P generation off the ground. Now the slob can go into it's rightful place in the NU column.

And how could they not wrap it up in two episodes? Dragon Ball GT took five minutes tops. The same with many others. All they have to do is put upt "And their Adventures Continue" and start with a new series.

Ookinkyokon said:
Remember how Marill was the mascot of GSC ;)

Nah, Togepi was far more promoted than Marill. Togepi was friggin everywhere. -_-

And that thing did nothing, yet they still kept it in all of Johto.

So they could easily keep Munchlax through Shinou and have it do nothing (along with Manene)

Gathering the hatred of fans and slowly sucking May's soul out (and causing her breasts to shrink two cup sizes).

The Big Al said:
Gathering the hatred of fans and slowly sucking May's soul out (and causing her breasts to shrink two cup sizes).

I thought munchlax ate her extra-socks that she used to stuff into her bra.

I´m not mad if May leaves the show. As long as her departing episode is good and believable.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom