• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

ATTENTION: New Art Staff Incoming

Rainbow Cloud

Hippogriff/Seapony
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

Please give a warm welcome to the @NMLewis who has kindly agreed to become a moderator here in the Art Gallery :D

NMLewis has been a regular contributor to the Art Gallery with his own art and shop threads here as well as being a past winner of one of our art competitions. He's also been a regular participant in the 5-minute drawing game thread which was formally located in the Gallery, now moved to Fun & Games. Looking forward to working with him on ideas for new games, competitions and challenges in the future.

NMLewis

Reaction score
Thank you very much!
:love: That Spheal gif.

I do look forward to us trying some new things in the Art Gallery! I hope there'll be a lot of participation!