• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice New Badge System!

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
May I please have a Sobble Fan badge added to my profile's "Badges" section? It's been about a month since I set my preferences to receive one (I set my preferences to "Sobble Fan" on December 14, 2020 at about 20:01 UTC/GMT time), but a Sobble Fan badge still has not appeared in my "Badges" section. Thanks.
@Hidden Mew, if possible, could you please take a look at my request above? Thanks :). (Forgot to tag the moderators of this forum before posting the above)

I WILL SUCK SOULS, or play video games UwU
Reaction score
how would I get my sobble fan badge?

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
how would I get my sobble fan badge?
Go to your account details and then to preferences. To get to your account preferences:
  • On mobile, select the three bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen, which should open up a menu with several options. Pick the top option which shows your account name and profile pic. You’ll be brought to another page, account details. Select the blue box that says “Your account” and has three bars on its left side; you should see another menu with several options, one of which is preferences which is what you want.
  • On computer, just select the box in the righthand corner with your account name and profile pic. A dropdown menu will appear, with one of the options being preferences; click on that.
From preferences, scroll down a bit: you’ll see an option to select to your favorite Gen 8 starter. Pick Sobble, and within about an hour you should get your badge. You might have to refresh the page to see it.

>:| 4 8 16 15 23 42
Reaction score
Go to your account details and then to preferences. To get to your account preferences:
  • On mobile, select the three bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen, which should open up a menu with several options. Pick the top option which shows your account name and profile pic. You’ll be brought to another page, account details. Select the blue box that says “Your account” and has three bars on its left side; you should see another menu with several options, one of which is preferences which is what you want.
  • On computer, just select the box in the righthand corner with your account name and profile pic. A dropdown menu will appear, with one of the options being preferences; click on that.
From preferences, scroll down a bit: you’ll see an option to select to your favorite Gen 8 starter. Pick Sobble, and within about an hour you should get your badge. You might have to refresh the page to see it.
How do you get two? I know @dawn dusk has 2 fan badges.

I WILL SUCK SOULS, or play video games UwU
Reaction score
I did this, and I don't know how to see my badges

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
I set myself as a Sobble fan in my preferences several days ago, but my shiny badge hasn't shown up

Given power
Reaction score
So random silly question.

Can this really be considered 'new' anymore? :p It does get a bit annoying having to get rid of the message every time I come to the site on mobile with no cookies...

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Would it be possible to get a Scorbunny Fan badge, please and thank you.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Would it be possible to get a Scorbunny Fan badge, please and thank you.
If you hover your name in the top right, and go to preferences, there's a dropdown next to "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?", you can set it there.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
If you hover your name in the top right, and go to preferences, there's a dropdown next to "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?", you can set it there.
Ehm, seems after waiting a whole day, it still has not appeared. :(