• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Badge System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe what they mean is that just the sprite would be used, i.e. you wouldn’t have to make any bars (although I imagine you’d still have to enter all 800+ sprites though).

Yes, tI was thinking of that. As for the Pkmn, I'm assuming that there could be copyright issues if using the sprites from the games but perhaps a partnership with someone (member or outsider) that could have made different types of sprites or reimaginations of it taht would let us use them.

I imagine this is because the retired staff role in the ACP gives you a permanent badge, but if I feature the retired staff badge on my page, I get two badges (as you can see).

You guys might have known this already but I figured I would bring it up :)

I imagine this is because the retired staff role in the ACP gives you a permanent badge, but if I feature the retired staff badge on my page, I get two badges (as you can see).

I'm gonna try and fix this...

Hey look I did it!!

Must be a glitch.

I'M A SCORBUNNY FAN
If you want a Scorbunny badge, you'll have to go into your Preferences and fill out the field "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?" I think you'll have to wait a bit as the forum processes your request before you get the badge. More in-depth instructions on how to add a Galar starter badge here.

how do I get badges?
I would love if anyone helps me
Like so:
If you want a Scorbunny badge, you'll have to go into your Preferences and fill out the field "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?" I think you'll have to wait a bit as the forum processes your request before you get the badge. More in-depth instructions on how to add a Galar starter badge here.
Note that this is only for the Galar starter badges. I believe the only other badges available currently are the staff badges and you, well, have to become a member of the staff to get one.

May I please have a Sobble Fan badge added to my profile's "Badges" section? It's been about a month since I set my preferences to receive one (I set my preferences to "Sobble Fan" on December 14, 2020 at about 20:01 UTC/GMT time), but a Sobble Fan badge still has not appeared in my "Badges" section. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom