• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

New Battrio expansion to release in December: Various new aspects and features to be

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Battrio expansion to release in December: Various new aspects and features to be introduced

The seventeenth expansion to the Pokémon Battrio arcade game has been announced for release at the end of December. The expansion, Great Gathering of Legendary & Mirage Pokémon! Explosive Double Moves, will be introducing several new aspects to the game, both in game mechanics and aesthetics.

Read more on Bulbanews

Umeko

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score
Re: New Battrio expansion to release in December: Various new aspects and features to

HELL YEAH BATTRIO!! :bulbaWave:/

Just a note: Groudon's second attack (which looks like either Earthquake or Fissure) is actually named on the website. However, the website is currently claiming it to be Aura Sphere... which is why I put it down as "unknown" :V

TTEchidna

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: New Battrio expansion to release in December: Various new aspects and features to

Proving that the English TPCi isn't the only ones who can screw up.

Robo-Floatzel

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score

I wish we had Battrio in the States.....

Umeko

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score

srsly. It is so much fun and so addictive aaaaaaaaaaaaa why is the closest Battrio machine several thousands of miles away ;____;