• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Isshu

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Isshu ...

TV Tokyo's mini-site for the Best Wishes series has updated to reveal a new character, Shuuti.

Read more on Bulbanews

Melaugh

Tumblr Addict
Reaction score
Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

So he is from Kanoko Town ... Interesting.

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

"Oh, shoot, it's Shooti!"

Well, that's a funny name, because one of my guitar teacher's intern's name was Ms. Shutte, which was pronounced "Shooti".

He looks like a color-changed Paul.

Rafia

leftie infernape FTW
Reaction score

I didn't notice the pun until now.

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score

Apparently he takes pictures, so he shoots them, hence the name "Shooti". Shooti is still a pretty fun name. He looks like a smiley Paul. I wonder if this is the rival.

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score

oh gosh, i hope he turns out taller on the show.

Rafia

leftie infernape FTW
Reaction score

oh gosh, i hope he turns out taller on the show.
He probably will be, all the characters look shorter and a bit deformed in the anime official arts.

Geodude

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

If Shuu drank tea, he'd be Shuuti!

*shot*

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score

If Shuu drank tea, he'd be Shuuti!

*shot*
I wonder if this is going to become a running joke? After all, he is the new Todd Snap. Snap and Shuuti = Snuuti!

I just pulled off a lousy joke right there.

AuraSoul93

Future Frontier Brain
Reaction score

This has got to be that Paul-esque rival that we heard about earlier.

tyler212

Spec
Reaction score

There getting rid of officer jenny and nurse joy?!?!?!?!?!

The Outrage

Reaction score

Younger Joy?
Male Jenny?
That's obviously still a girl. I find it surprising that Cheren is thought of as female, and this one male when this one is clearly wearing lip stick, and the stereotypical girl eyelashes.
I wonder if this is going to become a running joke? After all, he is the new Todd Snap. Snap and Shuuti = Snuuti!

I just pulled off a lousy joke right there.
I'm hoping it would revive interest in Pokemon Snap.

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score

How much soot should a sooty Shuuti shoot, if a sooty Shuuti shooter could shoot soot?

Rafia

leftie infernape FTW
Reaction score

If his dub name has shoot in his name then everyone should get ready for the lousy puns the dub is gonna come up with.

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score

If his dub name has shoot in his name then everyone should get ready for the lousy puns the dub is gonna come up with.
I think they've already saved all the puns for Makina in DP173 *shot*.

So, I wonder what his personality will be. Maybe Iris will fall in love with him?

Ino-Chan

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score

..What happened to the original Pokemon photographer? Bring him back dammit!

After that outburst, I still think they may do a Pokemon Snap remake, especially now that this guy is here.

Del Rio

I don't get it
Reaction score

A trainer from the player's hometown that wants to challenge the Isshu League...and he's not Cheren. That's disappointing, but I'm willing to give him a chance. He does look very similar to Paul, but far more friendly.

New Joy and Jenny look great too. About time they update their designs.

Rafia

leftie infernape FTW
Reaction score

So, I wonder what his personality will be. Maybe Iris will fall in love with him?
childhood friend, maybe?

nah that's so unoriginal.