• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Isshu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

I'd be surprised if Ash will get replaced by Shuuti. Nah, I don't really think so. Ash is too awesome to leave the show.

Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

I'd be surprised if Ash will get replaced by Shuuti. Nah, I don't really think so. Ash is too awesome to leave the show.

Replaced? No, no. Ash has been confirmed to stay.

The new guy's design is... kinda boring.

The new Joy and Jenny look great though.

The new Joy and Jenny look great though.

Heh, I wonder what would happen if Brock stayed.

Jenny looks like she did in the episode Beating the Bustle and Hustle! when she was in disguise.

Mm.

An English pun in the JPN version? I guess Isshu really is foreign. I expect lots of gratuitous English.

The new nurse and police make me wonder. Are the nurses in the games getting updated?

I didn't think that the new character is a photographer, much less being a resident from the starting town. Also, the Joy replacement vaguely reminds me of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald nurses.

I didn't think that the new character is a photographer, much less being a resident from the starting town. Also, the Joy replacement vaguely reminds me of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald nurses.

But it's confirmed he is a photographer.

After that outburst, I still think they may do a Pokemon Snap remake, especially now that this guy is here.

Or a sequel! I'd love a sequel!

I didn't think that the new character is a photographer, much less being a resident from the starting town.

Both of those are already comfirmed. I wonder if this is the new Paul or if he'll be more like Barry and be a secondary rival

Or a sequel! I'd love a sequel!
Yes a sequel! I loved that game when I was a kid. Hopefully if they make a sequel they'll put a lot more pokemon in it than there was in the first one

Heh, I wonder what would happen if Brock stayed.

Jenny looks like she did in the episode Beating the Bustle and Hustle! when she was in disguise.

I say they look younger and that Brock probably wouldn't take interest in them.
(Since Brock is so not a pedophile.)

They're replacing Brock.

Now they're replacing Joy and Jenny?

IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW!! Brock will mary Joy and Jenny (EACH AND EVERY ONE) that's why he'll leave the main cast.

They're changing so many show's staples (even if the substitutes are just blatant expies -that nurse still looks so similar to Joy, although I admit she has her charm) that now I could accept without problem Ash being replaced by another boy and his Emonga. JK.

They're not being replaced, they're Isshu's versions of Junsa and Joi. :p

So they're STILL Jenny and Joy? Does the site give their names? Assuming that's the case, that's even harder to believe for me than actually being replaced to be honest.

I agree with Jabber, the design of this photographer is a bit bland. I actually hadn't seen Cheren until now. His design is great! Original, unique, all that jazz.

I for one am a bit excited for this Generation, especially the anime. I want to see all these new characters in action!

That's definitely Jenny and Joy. Even if the hairstyle and uniform are different, the hair and eye colors give it away.

Shooti? We already had Shuu (Drew). Is it some pun on Isshu?

Either way, his pose and appearance just scream "new challenger approaches" on this show. Ash has a new rival.

I can't wait.

I'm glad they didn't use Cheren as the rival. I just don't really like his design. I'm sure him and that girl will be in the anime at some point but I'm glad they used this guy.

I'm glad they didn't use Cheren as the rival. I just don't really like his design. I'm sure him and that girl will be in the anime at some point but I'm glad they used this guy.

He could easily be friends with Belle and Cheren, grew up with them, etc since his hometown is Kanoko Town. They in-turn could be his rivals as well as Ash's.

I have a feeling they will make Belle compete in Musicals/Contests though. I hope they make Cheren a hardcore strategist ... just saying. C:

Wtf? They're replacing Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny? They can't do that! The new nurse may look like Joy, but it's not the same. And the new police... That's just so not right...

whoa...thats one butch looking "Jenny" O_e

Nurse Joy is almost as hot as the Joy going towards Orange Islands ... Y'know which one I'm talking about? I loved her... That one is my favourite! ...

... The new Nurse Joy looks much better than the old... Officer Jenny isn't very nice looking though... =_= I've always thought Jenny was nice looking... Didn't like the new design...

My poor Jenny.... But now I love Nurse Joy as much as Brock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom