• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Isshu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

I like the new jenny, short hair is awesome.

Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is

This new Jenny seems really cool, I'm digging it! :lol:

I like the new Jenny, but not the new Joy. The fact that Shooti is a photographer makes me think of Todd (Snap).

Nurse Joy looks eerily similar to Katara now.
OH MY GOD THEY BOTH HEAL THINGS
I SMELL A CONSPIRACY

I wonder if each cop and nurse will be different. Or maybe those are Jenny and Joy from a different branch of the family; It's not like they're Pokepanese Japanese.

I like the new Jenny, but not the new Joy. The fact that Shooti is a photographer makes me think of Todd (Snap).

It's one of those things that make me ask if Shuuti and Todd are related to each other.

Maybe they made Officer Jenny lesbian since they want to promote more toleration of different gender orientation! (that'd b SO cool...but probably not, just throwing out a random idea)

Nurse Joy? Ick..yuck..fuck...i bet they made Brock leave since she's so ugly

Shooti looks really cool. He screams awesomeness. I'll bet he'll use Electric pokemon. i wonder if he is slightly based off the cameraman trainer class?

Maybe they made Officer Jenny lesbian since they want to promote more toleration of different gender orientation! (that'd b SO cool...but probably not, just throwing out a random idea)

Nurse Joy? Ick..yuck..fuck...i bet they made Brock leave since she's so ugly

Shooti looks really cool. He screams awesomeness. I'll bet he'll use Electric pokemon. i wonder if he is slightly based off the cameraman trainer class?

... I don't see the problem with new Nurse Joy. I find her highly Do-able...

Saw someone say they hope Shooti brings back interest in Pokemon Snap. Trust me:

THE INTEREST NEVER DIED. BRING BACK THE SNAP, DAMNIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom