• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearance

A new video has revealed more new information from Pokémon Black and White, including some of its linking functions with the C-Gear and aspects of the battle system.

Read more on Bulbanews

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

All these new additions really got me more excited about the game, especially the contests! But then, I don't think I might use those online features, though.

Epic Sea Otter ftw
Reaction score
Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

Team Plasma look really bad. Worse than galactic and that's saying somethng. I mean... look at those hoods...oh for gawds sake this is bad. :(
But the Pokémon look good and the online features should be interesting. :D

Reaction score

Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.

Epic Sea Otter ftw
Reaction score

Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.
Yup it's a goose/swan thing :)

Bewitched
Reaction score

Serebii also shows a picture with the swan Pokemon too, and Pokejungle mentions it.

Team Plasma hm their plot better make up for those outfits, I mean Galactic was weird enough but Plasma outfit looks so weird.

Since I am not fan of the chipmunk Pokemon I am not really a fan of it's evolution as well (Blame Distaste movie, now I don't like Chipmunks with red eyes).

Deer Pokemon looks very cute Serebii says its call Shikijka..

Musical hm... I am not sure how this is going to work, sure dancing but uh how would it work in the anime exactly? I mean Pokemon who aren't Meowth can't sing (Unless it's Jigglypuff, however how is a Gyarados or a Grotle supposed to sing?) guess we will have to wait and see what happens'

The triple battle mode sounds alot like how Fossil Fighters work, interesting

Last edited:
Lost and Confused...
Reaction score

They do like a little like the Knights Templar

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score

That trailer was freakin' AWESOME. I cannot wait for these games.

Reaction score

Well what do we have here? The first flaw so far are the Plasma Grunts' gross outfits(IMO)... They seriously make the Galactic Grunts look good.
Hah the medieval knights were exactly the first thought I had too :p

Watching the trailer is making me more excited for the games' release! :D
And that deer pokemon reminds me of Bambii or something...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Team Plasma? They remind me of the knights of the Middle Ages. Their design is pretty unique, but I'm not used to them yet.

Reaction score

Awesome trailer! I'm more and more excited about the games!
Team Plasma: a bit odd, but original. Love the new trainer classes, new Pokémon, the train, everything. Can't wait for spring!

DENNNNNNNIS
Reaction score

Did you see Reshiram and Zekrom's tails light up at the end of the trailer? I hope that happens in the in-game battle animation. That would TOTALLY make up for their sucky design.

This is gonna be so cool!

:banana:

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
Reaction score

I actually LIKE the look of Team Plasma. They sort of have a Knights Templar feel to them.

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.

Vintage
Reaction score

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.
On what grounds is that ridiculous?

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
Reaction score

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.

Vintage
Reaction score

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.
Is that as weird as someone who is skiing or snow boarding to stop what they're doing and battle? What about a biker? Or an Engineer? Nope, doesn't matter at all.

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score

Team Plasma? Hahahahhah XD Looks like they're ready for bed ahahhahahahah

Trailer looks awesome. Can't wait for the game :D

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score

Did you see Reshiram and Zekrom's tails light up at the end of the trailer? I hope that happens in the in-game battle animation. That would TOTALLY make up for their sucky design.

This is gonna be so cool!

:banana:

I'm sure that for the movie that is suppose to come out next year.

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
Reaction score

Is that as weird as someone who is skiing or snow boarding to stop what they're doing and battle? What about a biker? Or an Engineer? Nope, doesn't matter at all.
Fair point. It may just be my hatred of sports speaking.

Confusing Post Syndrome
Reaction score

I remember I was reading a thread where somebody said that the villains would be Team Plasma. His/Her other predictions were pretty correct. Inside info? Also, that stork's placement next to the trumpet might be on purpose; I think it might be related to E.B White's book.
EDIT: Oops, the book's called the The Trumpet of the Swan. There might still be a connection, though.

Last edited: