• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

Well they're definitely knights of some sort, they even have a crest (a shield) on their uniform. The name Team Plasma seems a bit odd for them though, but maybe it'll make sense in the games.

The deer makes me think stantler prevo maybe?

Also, though that's kind of stretching it and maybe there won't be so many pokemon based on old pokemon, but maybe the stork will be an alternate evo of wingull? kinda doubt it, but the color scheme is very similar.

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

whoever designed the costumes for team plasma needs to be shot on sight

I'm sure that for the movie that is suppose to come out next year.

Oh yes, it most definitely is, but seeing as how the battle sprites are fully animated now, it would be pretty awesome if their tails lit up.

I'm probably in the minority when saying this, but so far I'm starting to actually like Team Plasma's outfits. They're Knights of the Fricking Round Table, dammit!:XD2: Which actually makes sense... the various castles in Isshu, and Eyepatch from the earlier trailer (presuming he's Team Plasma's leader) with the crown-thingy he's looking at almost makes him look like some sort of king from the Middle Ages. An evil team with a futuristic-sounding name, but a Middle Ages theme...kewl.:naughty: Maybe Isshu has some sort of history that's similar to Europe, like the Middle Ages with the knights 'n shit?

The deer Pokemon looks adorable (again). I think I might pass on the Musical though... same thing with the Contests and the Pokeatholon, I've never really had that much interests in any of the side-activities besides the Gyms.

OK we have a (American) football player. Can we NOW talk about where the region is?

OK we have a (American) football player. Can we NOW talk about where the region is?

We also have Euro Knights Templar villains, so doubtful on the discussion.

Im kinda dissapointed in Team Plasma, first of all i think the name is a bit unoriginal, and they're outfits are wierd. The other feature though have me really excited especially HILink and the online features. I love the fact that they are in troducing Seasons in some form, so maybe there will be season based pokemon. I knew they would eventually do seasons in some form. I like the Deer Pokemon, it is very reaalistic like a fawn i often see in my yard. Im not impressed with Minezumi's evo, it and Minezumi, will most likely be suffed in a PC box, or used as an HM slave by me, or sent to the Dream World, the same way i used Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, and Bidoof, unless it has a good ability or some good moves, i wont be using it. Th train is awesome, the Pokemon Musical is kinda cute, and i might try my hand at it. Overall this will be an amazing Pokemon game i will want to play over and over again.

Oh and i cant wait to transfer all my shinies over to Black and White and use them, im also excited for Victini's event since i love him. Overall im so excited and I dont want to wait till september, August is gonna be one slow month.

French Pastry Chef, American Footballer, British Knights. Yeah, BW is awesome.

Does anyone else think that the new deer pokemon looks like a baby Stantler?

Does it look like we'll be able to send DPPtHGSS Poke's back FROM Black/White? :( Because if not, I'm not sure I want to make a decision that permanent... I like having the option of sending them back to where they came from.

Hitting Pokémon with Crossbows is far more fun than Pal Park.

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.

To add what Sketch said to this, Trainer classes are probably just generic stereotypes of how the trainers identify themselves, hence the football.

Why are you complaining about this, yet have nothing to say about the baker who seemed to have just pulled her buns out of the oven?

Hitting Pokémon with Crossbows is far more fun than Pal Park.

YES.

Even though I'll be seriously miffed if I can't send Generation Four and lower Pokemon back to Gen IV games...

The deer makes me think stantler prevo maybe?

Bleh...I hope not; Stantler always has bored me, whereas this deer looks pretty cool to me, and I always hate it when a neat Pokemon evolves into something wholly unappealing.

To add what Sketch said to this, Trainer classes are probably just generic stereotypes of how the trainers identify themselves, hence the football.

Why are you complaining about this, yet have nothing to say about the baker who seemed to have just pulled her buns out of the oven?

The buns are a front. They hide pokeballs.

I'm a jackass, as well.

= D

Did anyone notice? The male hero went up against the Pokemon series' first definitive black person. People have been arguing that a few of the darker skinned people were, but there's no mistaking the ethnicity of this one.

I'm loving the music, I can't wait until some rips are available. Soooooo goooooood. :D

That's what I was thinking D:

I'm in ur brains, stealin' ur thoughts.

I hope the deer evolves into something cool. I only wish Stantler had been a male only species, so it could turn into that if male, or something different if female.

I'd like ONE Pokemon who did that. Gettin' tired of Male Lopunny and Gardevoir...

-_-

Great promo video!

Pokemon Musical isn't the best we could get, but I guess younger players will enjoy it. :p Psycho squirrel evolution... It's... abstract. Also, a bit disappointed on Team Plasma. I hope that it will be less gimmick than what it sounds.

Street battles are a great addition! It was tiring always having to go the the center when you wanted to make a battle or a trade (which I hope will also be available). Bambi and the swan Pokemon look surprisingly good! I think that if Bambi's male evolution is an epic deer, it's on my team already! Last but not least, seasons!

Last edited:

The Musical thingy actually impressed me, since some thought has obviously gone into fitting the items to the sprites: it's a lot different to Gen 4's dressup where we were basically piling items onto a static image of a Pokemon. The way the sprites animate with the items reminds me of Scribblenauts...

I'm ambivalent on the deer and the stork-swan-thing. The meerkat-like Minezumi evo is intriguing though. Anyone else think it looks like a Dr Seuss character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom