• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

The video looked awesome! Team Plasma looks weird though.

Also, black football player! I'm hoping there are more, but this is good too. It shows some progress.

And the online features are great as well. I hope Nintendo makes more endeavors into taking Pokemon online. *hint-hint*

Can't wait to get my hands on this! I want to scream but there are people in my living room O_O

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

*sigh of relief* So they won't use Team Yin/Yang, favouring Plasma instead.

Good.

Okay, so the games will cost 4,800 yen on release... that's about $50 here in Canada.

You know what they should do?

Have an item named "Pokemon Game Cartridge" available for P4,800 in the games. And an item called "Nintendo DS" available for P16,500. XD

Last edited:

In the newly released video, if you pause at the right time between when the building comes out of the ground and the crown is placed on N's head, you can see two new characters. Should this be mentioned in the Bulbanews article?

the game play looks really cooli dont know what to get though one has a forest and the other a city

Well, it seems Gen 5 will be a very interesting upgrade!

Like what my signature says, it's shaping up to be one of my favourites!

The only thing I don't like so far is 'Team Plasma'... their outfits aren't terrible, but they're not great... They could've been better.

I'm indifferent to this Dancing contest thing.. Never paid much attention to those side quests.

But all in all, LOVING IT so far!

Heh, 2:41 to 2:44. That hat and cane...

Can someone post another link? I can only see half.

It's on Pokebeach now.

Thanks!

Anybody notice the Goose Pokemon?

Villains' costumes look sillier and sillier in every version.

Last edited:

Everyone did.

good. they ought to have. :p

Team Plasma just looks... wow. Words cannot describe how awful their design looks. It's hard to be a criminal when no one takes you seriously.

I just thought... sure, team plasma grunts look silly... but if knights is the theme, that means the admins could be wearing a freaking full armour.

And they could use pokemon like Steel types.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had enough to make up for their outfits.

Okay, what is the big problem with the way Team Plasma looks? I love the look of the new group of villains.

Awesome swan Pokemon looks awesome.

Team Plasma better be having something else besides a shitload of Poison-types, that's all I gotta say about it right now... I can kinda see them having a bunch of Koromori though, with them being bats... and if so, at least this time they'll be Psychic/Flying instead of Poison/Flying. We needz variety!

I like how all the Pokemon appear to be dancing as they battle, or at least hopping around similar to the manner in which a boxer would in a match. It makes the battles feel more alive and dynamic.

As for them Plasma folks... hopefully they'll grow on us...

Team Plasma just looks... wow. Words cannot describe how awful their design looks. It's hard to be a criminal when no one takes you seriously.

I think they look awesome.

And if you pay attention to the dialogue in Eterna, that no one took Team Galactic seriously because they look so stupid made their work EASIER.

Team Plasma: Supporters of LARPing and LARPers in general.

"All the world's a stage" taken to the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom