• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Box Wallpapers

There are 8 wallpapers altogether.

Interestingly, there's an Torchic wallpaper but no other Hoenn starters.

Torchic's the only starter period that can get into Amity Square, too . . . hmm.

What are the other six wallpapers, Zhen?

Obviously, the exclusive focus on Torchic in Diamond and Pearl will have set a precedent for the third game, where we will find Pokémon Trainer May using Blaziken, but neither one of the other starters.

Is there a limit as to how many wallpapers you receive?Or can you receive all eight if you want?

since a new area in the Wallpaper (Friends) opens up, and the Galactic paper is in there by itself, I think it's safe to say that you can have more than one.

Sorry for the necropost, but I want more people to see this thread. The new box wallpaper rock my socks!

Awesome! Thank you for the thread necromancy, I had no idea that this was possible.

I lurves me some extra wallpaper, since I have so many different types of boxes (UNOWN box, Cuties box, Aquatics box, Bird box, two boxes devoted entirely to FEEBAS, one for each gender...).

I think there should be more boxes in DP considering the amount of pokemon, some in multiples, that you have to fit in there >.<

I love these wallpapers! Especially the Pika/Pi chu one and the Space one ^_^

And yeah, what's with all the special interest on Torchic o_O

Keep in mind that more are on the way, the others could certainly have the other Hoenn starters.

Keep in mind that more are on the way, the others could certainly have the other Hoenn starters.

Not really. The "more on the way" refers to the website not revealing the codes for them all at once. All of the wallpapers are already in the game data, so they've already been found by intrepid hackers. You can see what the current and future wallpapers are a few posts up.

zomg!!!

That's so cool! That's so fun ^_^

Should we maybe compare which ones we got and give our Trainer IDs to see if we can figure it out?

WOW!!! That site was so fun in Emerald, I totally Team Aqua'd my Boxes =D

Should we maybe compare which ones we got and give our Trainer IDs to see if we can figure it out?

I'm going to recommend against that, since the codes change every time you request them. I'm guessing that it is based on time, and the codes are valid for X amount of time passed when they were generated for. Or maybe it's just that there are several different codes that will work for a particular Trainer ID and wallpaper.

I'm going to recommend against that, since the codes change every time you request them. I'm guessing that it is based on time, and the codes are valid for X amount of time passed when they were generated for. Or maybe it's just that there are several different codes that will work for a particular Trainer ID and wallpaper.

Oh okay. I was just wondering because if it's possible for us to get more then the 8 we get with just our ID, I'd LOVE to try ^_^

I'm all about the wallpapers!

Oh and I'd just like to add, since no one came right out and said it.

I can CONFIRM that you can get all of the wallpapers, they just show up in the 'Friends 1' and 'Friends 2' categories. At least they did for me ^_^

Last edited:
There are too many!I only went up to the Nostalgic one. I'm going to use that for all of my boxes.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom