• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and Evolved ...

Coming this Fall are the Zoroark-Illusions Collection and Evolved Battle Action Tins. The Zoroark-Illusions Collection, coming sometime between October and November, contains 3 booster packs, a promo Zoroark and jumbo print of the same card and a code card for the Online TCG. The tins feature a promo card and figure of each of the starters' final evolutions, 5 booster packs, and an online code card for the Online TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection

Serperior, Emboar and Samurott figures?

Sold.

Re: New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection

I love those figures. I hope that most of the Pokémon will have at least one eventually.
I'm guessing that this is a standard and special sets now; so I'd imagine that all Pokémon released in one of them will have one.

Well, they appeared before this too. If you preordered platinum, or HGSS, you could get Arceus, Lugia or Ho-Oh. And then the ones released in TCG products so far are Entei, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott.

Damnit! I've still got the Starter and Reshiram tins to buy! But they know that they'll get my money anyway.

@Maverick Nate
How/Where do you get the Entei, Zekrom and Reshiram figures? I know where Victini and the others are from but not those ones.

The Reshiram/Zekrom ones are from this product coming out October 19. And there was a product released a while ago called the HeartGold & SoulSilver Series Collection with an Entei figure, special holos of Feraligatr, Meganium, and Typhlosion, and 5 packs from the HS era.

Sweet, thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out for Reshiram and Zekrom and try to track down the Entei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom