• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Characters

Do you think Cheren is male or male?

• Total voters
Let me find the quote from the script real quick...

EDIT: Hmmm, no copy of the Iris dialogue...

Goddesses of Love and Peace

What was the point of them besides giving you some of N's backstory? In case you didn't know, they were the two women you meet in N's Castle.

Re: Goddesses of Love and Peace

The two of them both appear in the opening creidts, briefly.
I'm hoping a third version will expand on them. I think they have potential to be really interesting.

Goddesses of Peace and Love

What was the point of having the Goddesses of Peace and Love in the game, since they don't really do that much? What expanded role do you think that they'll have in Gray?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Goddesses of Peace and Love

You know how N always insists on Pokemon and humans co-exist, side by side? Maybe the Goddesses will support N, so it'll be you vs N and the three.

Brycen used to be a movie star who got into a slump after he was done making films. Alder told him to use his time to master pokemon so Brycen went alone into an icy cave and trained in silence to gain the most knowledge he could. He also feels it is important to conceal his identity.

He's...a movie star?

Well...I never saw that coming

Ryuutakeshi said:
Let me find the quote from the script real quick...

EDIT: Hmmm, no copy of the Iris dialogue...
Yeah, he mustn't have access to White. And some dialogue from the Striaton trio is missing, too. But thanks to Google, I've found the latter, so if anyone's interested...

He's...a movie star?

Well...I never saw that coming
Hm? Where'd you get this information?

Drayden's background info makes him out to be a gentleman.
I always thought he was a military-type guy...

Apparently, Iris's bangs look like the top part of a dragon's jaw (in comparison to Drayden's beard) and her sillhouete was made to be like a dragon. I don't see it...

^^ I see it, kinda, the hair kind of helps.

someone told me the info about Brycen, but i didn't beleive though...
excuse me while i apologize.

Brycen was originally planned to wear a full mask?

Well that's just one massive Mask of Ice shout-out.

Who is Ghetsis Harmonia?

Who is this man who created Team Plasma? Who is this man who manipulated his own son and member of his organization to further his own goals? How did he formulate such an elaborate plan? Why did he do it? Why is his right eye replaced with a red eyepiece? Where did he come from? Is N really his son? If so, who's the mother?

I could go on and on but we'd be here all week. Let's just start guessing as to who Ghetsis Harmonia is and what his story is?

I'm betting that those questions will be answered in the 3rd version to Black/White.

I have no definite answer, but my guess is that they belong to a really ancient pokemon family/dynasty that may have connection to the twin brothers or at least people of ancient Unova.

Just speculation.

Back
Top Bottom