• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice New Co-Head coming to Outside the Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
First and foremost, I'm excited to announce that @Kakuna Matata; has become co-head of Outside the Box! Her work and dedication to the forum has been great and I can't wait to work with her in the future! :) And also, she and I will both be co-heads the Outside the Box. So give her a congratulations! :D

She's been a mod for as long as I've been here. It's gonna be weird, seeing her name all upgraded and promoted and stuff. Honestly, this comes as a surprise considering how she just comes here after work and school, but anyway, I'm sure she'll do fine. Congrats, KM. Seeing your name bolded instead of italicized is gonna be tough. ;_;

Aww, man, I'm tearing up. *blows nose*

Congratulations! :D

Thanks you guys. :D
She's been a mod for as long as I've been here. It's gonna be weird, seeing her name all upgraded and promoted and stuff. Honestly, this comes as a surprise considering how she just comes here after work and school, but anyway, I'm sure she'll do fine. Congrats, KM. Seeing your name bolded instead of italicized is gonna be tough. ;_;

Aww, man, I'm tearing up. *blows nose*
Nooo I'm sticking with italics for the slimming effect they have.
emotvfemale.gif
*hands you a tissue*

Huh there are people controlling this bunch :eek:, Well congratulations on your new found powers :3.

And so KM climbs yet another step on her way to become the new world's tyrant. Be afraid, Outside the Box, be very afraid.

Wow this is awesome. Congrats on KM on the becoming Co-Head, that's exciting news! Good luck with looking after Outside the Box. :)

I'm expecting one of your massive quote walls now. Maybe I haven't said that. lol .

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do the section proud.

KM'S COMING TO OUTSIDE THE BOX

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

THIS FORUM JUST GOT 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF SWAG IT HAD BEFORE
I've been here for some time now lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike!

Or to pick up a spare. Whichever, I suck at bowling, so either is good in my book.
A-thank you~

And so KM climbs yet another step on her way to become the new world's tyrant. Be afraid, Outside the Box, be very afraid.
New world order, new world order! One filled with even more inane references and ramblings of things I enjoy.
EmotPlottingPlz.gif

What why would anyone be scared I have a cute bunny avy. E:3

Wow this is awesome. Congrats on KM on the becoming Co-Head, that's exciting news! Good luck with looking after Outside the Box. :)

I'm expecting one of your massive quote walls now. Maybe I haven't said that. lol .
Thanks. :D

No, just a baby one. But each is still a valued addition to Wallpostopolis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom