• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Coro Coro Scans

LOL, Kyle.

Hehe, that was funny. XD

Anyway though, yay! I love all these new Pokemon!

Especially the cute dinosaur looking one (I think it's blue), and the lion one. I'm definitely gonna catch those two!

And wow, I can't believe they've revealed all these Pokemon so far!!! :-D

*throws confetti everywhere* XD

Right then. I think you all knew that I was going to ask this question, but what are the origins of these pokemon's names? (so I can get a good idea of how to romanize them). So so far:

Naetle
Hikozaru
Pocchama
Mukkuru
Gonbe
Lucario
Usohachi
Manene
Manyula
Manaphy
Parrap
Bouysel
Tamanta
Dialga
Pearlkia
Pachirisu
Drapion
Cherrym
Elecible
Roseraid
Koroboushi
Korinku
Pinpuku
Subomi
Bippa
Zugaidosu
Tatetopusus
Minomucchi
Masukippa

You people are forgetting something... I made the first post on this here forums claiming Mars. :p

I claim Mars and the Roselia (Subomi, and Roserade) as mine! >_< Seen here first people.

Btw, Shinou looks HUGE!!

Case in point... she's mine! ^_~

Last edited by a moderator:
Naetle = nae (sprout) + turtle
Hikozaru = hi (fire) + saru (monkey); the ko could mean child, or hiko could be the shortening of hinoko (spark)
Usohachi = uso (false) + hachi (pot)
Manene = mane (imitation)
Bouysel = bouy + weasel
Tamanta = tama (ball) + manta
Pachirisu = pachipachi (clapping sound) + risu (squirrel)
Subomii = tsubomi (bud)
Tatetopusu = tate (shield) + [protocera]tops
Minomucchi = minomushi (bagworm)

Last edited:
You people are forgetting something... I made the first post on this here forums claiming Mars. :p

Case in point... she's mine! ^_~

Like I said: Pistols at noon. Unless you want them to be Rozerades.

Roserades' it is then... flower bouquet vs. flower bouquet. XD

Why the hell does that Venus Fly-trap pokemon look like something from Digimon and or Dragon Warrior Monsters? o_O;

*Adds to dream team listing*

That "Jindai 2.0" looks like a possible, former Team Galaxy member...0.0

Bippa reminds me of Groun Mole =SUCKAGE!

i may just bge looking for something to post about, but doesn't Korinku look like "Korechu" a little? meh. Masukippa, OMFZ! Minomucchi, teh suckiness

Ah! Every time I see these new scans, I get increasingly more excited over this game. The release date can't come soon enough! >_<

Zugaidosu and Tatetopusu just rock, I was really hoping for more dinosaur pokémon! Tatetopusu(that's the little 'ceratops thing, right?) is so sweet and adorable, it's my new favorite so far.

I wonder if those two are going to be version exclusives? They sort of seem that way to me. They're both dinos, and one apparently focuses on attack, and the other defense. But maybe I'm just thinking too hard on this.

Fine, Kasumi's right. We share Mars and Rozerade.

Back
Top Bottom